Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews green bay hotel pool next year these guys free taster photos and videos fantastic experience open water discover scuba course taster session my partner holiday rep excellent dive keep up the good work fun dives underwater statues lion fish
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

What a great company, people and trip! Would recommend and want to do a second whilst here!

Found out about the company when they visited our hotel (Tasia Maris) one afternoon talking about the trips and giving mini dive lessons in the pool (full gear). The staff are all English and couldn’t be more helpful/nice/friendly. We booked there for a few days time.

The guys picked us up at 8:30am and we had a morning dive, there was a 20 min theory lesson and then a minute drive to the beach. We had 1 instructor (Michael) who took me and my partner out. Michael was great and thought mainly about our safety! I was hugely impressed by the care and help he gave to my partner who was slightly nervous.

Because of this care, my partner and I had an amazing time and they gave us an experience we will never forget. Thank you to Michael and the team!

2  Thank Ollie C
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

This week I have been on 2 different dives with TABA. The first dive was my first ever and got to undertake this with amazing people. While diving at penera beach I was in a group of 3 with 1 instructor. He made sure we all felt comfortable and safe, he managed to get lots of photos and made it an amazing experience. Less than an hour after this dive I booked my second dive with them. On the second dive I went to ‘the caves’ I was taken out on a 1-1 basis with caz and she was amazing chatty all the way there and back, making sure I understood everything and always aware that I am still a beginner. Even with this in mind she made me feel comfortable and safe but at the same time ensured I knew what I was doing and let me take control of my own equipment (under her very watchful eye) she made this dive very fun and has made this diving experience something I will tell everyone about and a treasured memory. My only regret is I didn’t do it earlier in my holiday as I have now caught the bug and just want to keep going. I would highly recommend these amazing instructors to everyone. Thankyou once again to the TABA team!

1  Thank BennC14
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

There's a very good reason why Taba diving has such a high rating...its because they are that good. We booked 2 dives and signed up to PADI. We have dived a little before but not registered.

First of all what a great bunch of instructors. From the offset we felt we were in great hands.

1 trainer to 2 pupil, and the calm and clear way with which things are explained helped incredibly. We were with Steve the owner for our first 7 metre dive at Blue Bay walking in from the sand beach and there was good array of fish to see. Our second 12 metre dive was with Cassie who was simply wonderful. We went to cliff bay which has corridor shelf and is a stepping stone for a deeper dive. Although there was less fish it didn't detract from the beauty of it. It was like stepping onto a travelator in an aquarium only you are the fish. Simply magnificent. The only thing to be aware of is that the climb down with all your gear on isn't easy due to rocks and the steep path.

A massive high 5 and thank you to all at TABA for a fantastic holiday memory. You guys are the best.

Louise & Nick

1  Thank louiseturner54
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We loved our Scuba experience so much that we did a second dive a few days later which was also amazing. We are now planning to return in the spring to complete a PADI course with them. We had a great instructor with us who taught us the skills we needed to enjoy the dive and gain confidence with the equipment. We are hooked. Thank you Taba!

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank carolleKingsLynn
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing week with all the guys at TABA. Myself and Gemma did fun dives whilst waiting for our friend will to become a qualified open water diver with Cass. We dived with Pete, Michelle, Manuel on different occasions and they were all absolutely amazing! Gem is a nervous diver and they all acknowledged this and took there time with her and made the dives perfect. The boys were so friendly and welcoming back at TABA too even though we didn't dive with them they helped us get our kit together and had a great interest in us having good fun dives.
Cass was amazing as always, changing her personal plans to accommodate our dream of all diving together. Will passed his open water course with flying colours and then we all went out together and had such a great time! Seriously recommend this dive school, steve the owner has got such a good little family of staff it's a lovely welcoming place to be! Thanks TABA

Date of experience: September 2018