Review Highlights
Amazing 2nd time experience with Taba

This was the second time my partner and I have done diving in Cyprus with Taba but the first time... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Mel1279
Kent, United Kingdom
via mobile
Brilliant experience with children

We went with a 8 and 13 year old and they both loved it. We had two instructors for three of us and... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2018
Stay628861

All reviews green bay hotel pool next year these guys free taster photos and videos fantastic experience open water discover scuba course taster session holiday rep minute dive my husband and son puffer fish excellent dive keep up the good work fun dives
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

My father and I did our ‘Discover Scuba Diving’ first dive here and it was excellent from start to finish. Cass was our instructor and she was absolutely amazing as we were both very nervous.
You spend time at the center going through the theory and a demo of the skills you will need to do when you first go in the water (the center itself has one large room acting as the reception area, an outside seating area where we did the theory and then the kit room. There’s also changing rooms for after the dive), after the theory you get kitted out in your wetsuit and then a short drive to the beach. In the shallows you then practice the skills that were covered in the theory and get used to breathing through the regulator. Once you feel comfortable then you go under water and move slowly through the depths up to 6 meters.
Cass was brilliant - she checked all the time that I was ok (above and below the water). She made me feel completely at ease and took her time making sure at each stage I was comfortable. On the dive she had me feed the fish, there’s a couple of underwater statues you swim to, we went looking for and found a couple of sea horses and during it all she took loads of photos and a couple of videos.
It was by far the highlight of the week in Cyprus and I would highly recommend the Center and Cass as an instructor to anyone as she obviously loves diving and loves passing her enthusiasm into new divers.
Just a note that as an asthmatic I had to get a form, downloadable from the PADI website, to be signed by a Doctor to enable me to dive.

1  Thank PoppetTravels
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

What a great company, people and trip! Would recommend and want to do a second whilst here!

Found out about the company when they visited our hotel (Tasia Maris) one afternoon talking about the trips and giving mini dive lessons in the pool (full gear). The staff are all English and couldn’t be more helpful/nice/friendly. We booked there for a few days time.

The guys picked us up at 8:30am and we had a morning dive, there was a 20 min theory lesson and then a minute drive to the beach. We had 1 instructor (Michael) who took me and my partner out. Michael was great and thought mainly about our safety! I was hugely impressed by the care and help he gave to my partner who was slightly nervous.

Because of this care, my partner and I had an amazing time and they gave us an experience we will never forget. Thank you to Michael and the team!

2  Thank Ollie C
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

This week I have been on 2 different dives with TABA. The first dive was my first ever and got to undertake this with amazing people. While diving at penera beach I was in a group of 3 with 1 instructor. He made sure we all felt comfortable and safe, he managed to get lots of photos and made it an amazing experience. Less than an hour after this dive I booked my second dive with them. On the second dive I went to ‘the caves’ I was taken out on a 1-1 basis with caz and she was amazing chatty all the way there and back, making sure I understood everything and always aware that I am still a beginner. Even with this in mind she made me feel comfortable and safe but at the same time ensured I knew what I was doing and let me take control of my own equipment (under her very watchful eye) she made this dive very fun and has made this diving experience something I will tell everyone about and a treasured memory. My only regret is I didn’t do it earlier in my holiday as I have now caught the bug and just want to keep going. I would highly recommend these amazing instructors to everyone. Thankyou once again to the TABA team!

1  Thank BennC14
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

There's a very good reason why Taba diving has such a high rating...its because they are that good. We booked 2 dives and signed up to PADI. We have dived a little before but not registered.

First of all what a great bunch of instructors. From the offset we felt we were in great hands.

1 trainer to 2 pupil, and the calm and clear way with which things are explained helped incredibly. We were with Steve the owner for our first 7 metre dive at Blue Bay walking in from the sand beach and there was good array of fish to see. Our second 12 metre dive was with Cassie who was simply wonderful. We went to cliff bay which has corridor shelf and is a stepping stone for a deeper dive. Although there was less fish it didn't detract from the beauty of it. It was like stepping onto a travelator in an aquarium only you are the fish. Simply magnificent. The only thing to be aware of is that the climb down with all your gear on isn't easy due to rocks and the steep path.

A massive high 5 and thank you to all at TABA for a fantastic holiday memory. You guys are the best.

Louise & Nick

1  Thank louiseturner54
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We loved our Scuba experience so much that we did a second dive a few days later which was also amazing. We are now planning to return in the spring to complete a PADI course with them. We had a great instructor with us who taught us the skills we needed to enjoy the dive and gain confidence with the equipment. We are hooked. Thank you Taba!

Date of experience: September 2018