“Absolutely breath taking”
Review of Taba Diving Centre

Taba Diving Centre
Ranked #3 of 36 Tours in Paralimni
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a 5 Star PADI dive centre located in Pernera next to Doma Restaurant and Livas Hotel and only 3 minutes walk from the sea. Excellent modern facilities with free wi fi. We are the only diving centre on the East Coast recommended by TUI.
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Such an amazing experience with the friendliest team, the dive itself was mesmerising but the enjoyment factor of it comes from the team, they really help you settle into it all, feel safe and help you keep the memory alive with photos and videos.

It was so good that after we came back, we booked another five immediately will be back next year for sure!!

1  Thank Leia C
"keep up the good work"
in 6 reviews
"fun dives"

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner decided to have a try at scuba diving as we love snorkelling and wanted to try the next step.
We were picked up from our hotel and went though the basic theory with Steve who made it easy to understand and funny during it. I was nervous but very excited!

After the theory we were suited and booted and taken to blue bay by our scuba guide Manuel. Manuel was perfect and patient with me even after my little panic at the start. And patient with my partner too when clearing our masks. The man has the patience of a saint!

The dive itself was amazing! At no point did I feel unsafe as Manuel kept a close eye on us! I loved every single minute and loved the photos at the end!

I enjoyed it so much that we booked a second trip to Green Bay (we even got to see a turtle!!) and even a 3rd trip! (Not sure where yet!) And contacted a local club to join when I get back home. Although I expect the water temperature to be somewhat colder in the UK!! I just wish I had booked sooner so I could have done a course while on holiday!

Thank you for the amazing memories and hopefully the start of a new hobby for me!

For anyone that is reading this review and wondering if it’s worth having a go...DO IT! They are very professional, keep you safe and make it super fun! Amazing!!

1  Thank Trixxy88
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Today me and my girlfriend went underwater diving for the first time and we both had the most amazing time. We would like to especially thank our instructor, Pete,for being so incredible and calming. from the start to finish he made sure that we was both comfortable with getting into the water and he also ensured that we was confident and comfortable with our equipment. Our highlight of the dive was being able to feed the fish with bread at the bottom of the sea.
We strongly recommend this excursion, as we say the guys who run the centre are all amazing and very welcoming. We will 100% be doing scuba diving again in the future. Thank you again for such a fun, welcoming experience. :)

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

My father and I did our ‘Discover Scuba Diving’ first dive here and it was excellent from start to finish. Cass was our instructor and she was absolutely amazing as we were both very nervous.
You spend time at the center going through the theory and a demo of the skills you will need to do when you first go in the water (the center itself has one large room acting as the reception area, an outside seating area where we did the theory and then the kit room. There’s also changing rooms for after the dive), after the theory you get kitted out in your wetsuit and then a short drive to the beach. In the shallows you then practice the skills that were covered in the theory and get used to breathing through the regulator. Once you feel comfortable then you go under water and move slowly through the depths up to 6 meters.
Cass was brilliant - she checked all the time that I was ok (above and below the water). She made me feel completely at ease and took her time making sure at each stage I was comfortable. On the dive she had me feed the fish, there’s a couple of underwater statues you swim to, we went looking for and found a couple of sea horses and during it all she took loads of photos and a couple of videos.
It was by far the highlight of the week in Cyprus and I would highly recommend the Center and Cass as an instructor to anyone as she obviously loves diving and loves passing her enthusiasm into new divers.
Just a note that as an asthmatic I had to get a form, downloadable from the PADI website, to be signed by a Doctor to enable me to dive.

1  Thank PoppetTravels
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

What a great company, people and trip! Would recommend and want to do a second whilst here!

Found out about the company when they visited our hotel (Tasia Maris) one afternoon talking about the trips and giving mini dive lessons in the pool (full gear). The staff are all English and couldn’t be more helpful/nice/friendly. We booked there for a few days time.

The guys picked us up at 8:30am and we had a morning dive, there was a 20 min theory lesson and then a minute drive to the beach. We had 1 instructor (Michael) who took me and my partner out. Michael was great and thought mainly about our safety! I was hugely impressed by the care and help he gave to my partner who was slightly nervous.

Because of this care, my partner and I had an amazing time and they gave us an experience we will never forget. Thank you to Michael and the team!

2  Thank Ollie C