Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews green bay hotel pool next year these guys free taster photos and videos fantastic experience open water discover scuba course taster session my partner holiday rep excellent dive keep up the good work fun dives underwater statues his team
Reviewed 30 October 2018

We went with a 8 and 13 year old and they both loved it. We had two instructors for three of us and they swam 1 on 1 with the 8 year old and were really attentive, swimming close to us and constantly checking in. The 8 year old swam above at 3 meters while we swam along the bottom of a channel at about 6 m.
The water was Crystal clear and i was surprised how far we had gone out when we looked back at where we had swam.
I would have preferred less time spent taking photographs with us in under the water as it was a distraction but the photos do look really good.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

My 11 year old son and I attended the “Discover Scuba” session which was, for us, all about having a go to see how we liked it. I have to say that the professionalism and level of confidence the instructors I displayed was terrific! I have tried diving previously in other non European locations and you are normally packed in with inadequate number of instructors who descend rather quickly and due to numbers don’t have enough time time dedicate to each divers needs. In my case I had lots of problems equalising which caused a lot of pain in my ears. This left me feeling that diving was not for me. With Taba however, there is an instructor dedicated to 2 people and the attention given was fantastic. The decent pace was slow and appropriate for those who are just starting out giving you every opportunity to adjust yourself.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Such an amazing experience with the friendliest team, the dive itself was mesmerising but the enjoyment factor of it comes from the team, they really help you settle into it all, feel safe and help you keep the memory alive with photos and videos.

It was so good that after we came back, we booked another five immediately will be back next year for sure!!

1  Thank Leia C
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner decided to have a try at scuba diving as we love snorkelling and wanted to try the next step.
We were picked up from our hotel and went though the basic theory with Steve who made it easy to understand and funny during it. I was nervous but very excited!

After the theory we were suited and booted and taken to blue bay by our scuba guide Manuel. Manuel was perfect and patient with me even after my little panic at the start. And patient with my partner too when clearing our masks. The man has the patience of a saint!

The dive itself was amazing! At no point did I feel unsafe as Manuel kept a close eye on us! I loved every single minute and loved the photos at the end!

I enjoyed it so much that we booked a second trip to Green Bay (we even got to see a turtle!!) and even a 3rd trip! (Not sure where yet!) And contacted a local club to join when I get back home. Although I expect the water temperature to be somewhat colder in the UK!! I just wish I had booked sooner so I could have done a course while on holiday!

Thank you for the amazing memories and hopefully the start of a new hobby for me!

For anyone that is reading this review and wondering if it’s worth having a go...DO IT! They are very professional, keep you safe and make it super fun! Amazing!!

1  Thank Trixxy88
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Today me and my girlfriend went underwater diving for the first time and we both had the most amazing time. We would like to especially thank our instructor, Pete,for being so incredible and calming. from the start to finish he made sure that we was both comfortable with getting into the water and he also ensured that we was confident and comfortable with our equipment. Our highlight of the dive was being able to feed the fish with bread at the bottom of the sea.
We strongly recommend this excursion, as we say the guys who run the centre are all amazing and very welcoming. We will 100% be doing scuba diving again in the future. Thank you again for such a fun, welcoming experience. :)