me and my family stayed in the melini apartments room 301 which is 3rd floor . only got back 25 sep
and to be honest it was only for 1 week but couldn't wait to get home. .
The room was very dated every thing looked old it looked dirty the beds where like sleeping on stone way to hard the hole week we where there bedding was only changed once. The bathrooms smelled and was dirty my son who has special needs got locked in side 1 of the bedrooms as the look on the door was broken which no 1 had even bothered to tell us and the other bedroom next to the main door didn't shut at all and the kitchen area was crawling with ants so couldn't even eat in the kitchen.The hall way was almost pitch black as non of the lights worked ..we did raise all problems with the hotel staff and our rep but they where of no help.....the only good points.....good view from the balcony the resort its self was nice and so was the hotel restaurant..you where right in the middle of every thing so didn't have to walk far. ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a full renovation in Winter 16/17 Melini Apartments is looking forward to welcome guests in a fresh, modern and cozy atmosphere. Melini Apartments is located 150m from Fig Tree Bay beach with a selection of shops, bars and restaurants within easy walking distance. The hotel has a pool with a children’s section, a restaurant and a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melini Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melini Apartments Hotel Paralimni
- Melini Apartments Cyprus/Paralimni