mellini - great hotel , very basic but clean, you could find fault if you went looking for it, resort is fantastic, restaurants, bars, wa ate at most restaraunts, red indian, cheers, melinis own,
the best meal was at the Hippo (just past Bels bar) best breakfast was cheers 7 euro and enough for 2 people. my sons fell in love with the watress she is there at breakfast times only !!!
there is the brewery over the road and really load music on a friday and saturday till 2am but the music is top !! beer really deer in here but top food. if you have kids get down to the hotel Capo Bay (its to the right of mellinin a 5 min walk) there is a resteraunt called Koi - apart from the food there is a massive Koi pond all aound it - amazing !!
worst part was the aquirium trip, its rubbish, go to KOI instead and the sea with a snorkal its better !! the pool at the hotel is reaally clean, there is a breeze that goes through the resort at 12 noon till 4pm really nice this is, helps you breath.
OH and you get to see OLY mURS, aMY WINEHOUSE, Rod Stewart is not to be missed - very good and better than the original,
we will defo go back,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a full renovation in Winter 16/17 Melini Apartments is looking forward to welcome guests in a fresh, modern and cozy atmosphere. Melini Apartments is located 150m from Fig Tree Bay beach with a selection of shops, bars and restaurants within easy walking distance. The hotel has a pool with a children’s section, a restaurant and a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Melini Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melini Apartments Hotel Paralimni
- Melini Apartments Cyprus/Paralimni