“Wonderful food and excellent staff”
Review of Cava - CLOSED

Cava
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2011

This restaurant's food and its presentation is 5 star! Andreas, his chef and waiters are first class! Well worth the taxi ride if staying in Ayia Napa or surrounding areas.
Can't wait to return.

2  Thank Linda1952_11

Reviewed 20 February 2011

As regular visitors to Cyprus we have been to so many restaurants but the Cava is the most consistent in terms of excellent service, food, wine and atmosphere.
Outside of the popular tourist area it is normally used by locals especially out of season and provides a higher level of quality and service than the usual tourist type restaurant to be found in the area.
Can recommend all dishes on the menu for meat, fish or vegetarian customers with an excellent wine list.

2  Thank normski999
Reviewed 14 January 2011

Meal out for work peoples. 11 of us when booked for 10, which caused some delays in service, but the food and atmosphere were very good.
There are many restaurants to choose from around here, this is one of the best.

Reviewed 28 October 2010

I have been to The Cava once and enjoyed it, it is a beautiful restaurant with nice local food. I recommend you try the Meze although dont eat anything for a day beforehand!

Reviewed 20 October 2008

My parents have lived in Cyprus for 7 years now and have been visiting this restaurant ever since they arrived, I have visited the place on numerous occassions when I have been over to see my parents and found it to be a warm and very friendly place with great food and wines, today, 20th October 2008 was my fathers 80th birthday which we told the staff on our arrival, we received a great meal and service and at the end all the staff including the owner can and sang happy birthday to my dad and presented him with a cake with a on and also a card and a bottle of wine. I hope the staff read this as I would like to say thank you for making my fathers day special and I would also like to thank them for the contiuing fantastic food and service that they give.

Try it you will love it.
M Newbury