“A really good eat”

Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Oxford, United Kingdom
“A really good eat”
Reviewed 14 January 2011

Meal out for work peoples. 11 of us when booked for 10, which caused some delays in service, but the food and atmosphere were very good.
There are many restaurants to choose from around here, this is one of the best.

• Visited December 2010

• Greek first
Limassol, Cyprus
“Nice local Food”
Reviewed 28 October 2010

I have been to The Cava once and enjoyed it, it is a beautiful restaurant with nice local food. I recommend you try the Meze although dont eat anything for a day beforehand!

UK
“Frequent Visitor”
Reviewed 20 October 2008

My parents have lived in Cyprus for 7 years now and have been visiting this restaurant ever since they arrived, I have visited the place on numerous occassions when I have been over to see my parents and found it to be a warm and very friendly place with great food and wines, today, 20th October 2008 was my fathers 80th birthday which we told the staff on our arrival, we received a great meal and service and at the end all the staff including the owner can and sang happy birthday to my dad and presented him with a cake with a on and also a card and a bottle of wine. I hope the staff read this as I would like to say thank you for making my fathers day special and I would also like to thank them for the contiuing fantastic food and service that they give.

Try it you will love it.
M Newbury