“Nice, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Finikas Restaurant

Finikas Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Polis
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Greek, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic, Cheap Eats, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hertfordshire, England
“Nice, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

Nice food, good service, very friendly owner. The set menu is excellent value - well worth a visit.

Visited April 2012

• Greek first
West Sussex
“Delish!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

We fell upon this by accident, not really planning for lunch but am very glad we did. I had the afelia which was delicious. Melted in the mouth and the vegetables crisp and tasty. My husband had seafood spaghetti and said you could taste the sea. Cant wait to go back next year.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank FirePoppy
Gainsborough, United Kingdom
“A 'must try' in North West Cyprus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

Finikas restaurant situated in the square in Polis is an excellent place to dine. During our six day stay, we ate there on a couple of occasions and over the two meals chose the suckling pig - delightfully tasty and tender, a village salad - the best my wife had tasted in many years and an amazing fish dish modestly understated as a 'Fish Kebab'. Plus a variety of starters and sweets. As most but not all do, the Finikas hosted us with brandy and amaretto to finish. All in all, excellent food, reasonably priced and of course, genuinely warm and friendly staff.

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank James D
Tonteg, Pontypridd
“So glad we found it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

We go to Paphos every year, and for the last 4 years have hired a jeep for a drive up the mountains. We stumbled across Finikas whilst I was looking for a loo, and because I didnt feel I could just go in and ask to use the toilet, we decided to eat there!! The sea bass was amazing, and the whole evening lovely and romantic. The following year, we did the same drive up the mountains, and could not believe our luck when we found this restaurant again after looking for it for hours and talking about it for a year. Now we know where is it, we return every year as we think its just lovely. Polis is mainly a residential area, from what we can see, and around Finikas, there are also a few bars that the locals use. The whole place is lovely, but this restaurant is well worth a visit if you want great food, great service and a relaxing, romantic evening.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank lmcm61
kendal ,cumbria
“Finikas...you'd be a fool not to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

I have been eating at Finikas for some 8 years. For me, and those that have joined me, it is a fantastic holiday dining experience. I save myself all year just to binge eat the steak, which, is the best ive ever tasted.
The menu exists on two forms, standard menu which is very comprehensive cypriot and euro cuisine, the second menu is the €15 three course menu, again similar. I have to make it clear at this point that ive had every permutation going from this menu, and have always been wowed.
Finikas service is well balanced, friendly, attentive and exemplary of good service.
Wether I arrive with 8 people or just 3 I always get welcomed.
The restaurant ambiance is perfect, wether your a loved up couple, or a young family, you wont be let down.

1 Thank prozac77