“A great break”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Yurts in Cyprus

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The view from the deck of 'Nasu'
'Nasu' interior with the wood burner lit up
The communal lounge at the Straw House
The communal kitchen at the Straw House
The view through 'Engke' toilet's door
'Engke' interior
Panoramic view of all 3 yurts. 'Nasu' on the left, 'Qadan' in the middle & 'Engke' on the far right
'Qadan' and its veranda sits right up above a small gorge
'Nasu' interior
'Qadan' from the access path
The windy path to 'Engke'
'Qadan' and its deck
'Qadan' interior
'Qadan' interior
You will find amazing walks with stunning views around the yurts
It's a heaven for cyclists!
The yurts are popular with hikers
We welcome well behaved dogs to stay with you in the yurts
Thrilling views on one of the walks in the valley
It snows sometimes! But the log burners and the felt insulation on the yurts will keep you warm!
The view on the Akamas hills and the Evretou Reservoir which is only 45 min walk from the yurts
The Yurts in the snow!
Cycling tracks on the volcanic hills around the yurts
Skarfos bridge, the oldest Venetian bridge in Cyprus, is only 500m away from the yurts
Grounds around the yurts in the spring become full of wild flowers!
'Qadan' surrounded by the field of poppies
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
LondonEK5...
“A great break”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay. We were warmly welcomed and well looked after by Pawel and his Mum. Shukra the dog, and Sindy and Squeaky the cats were also very welcoming!

Our yurt, Nasu, was very comfortable and had everything we needed. A good breakfast is provided and we also enjoyed a delicious home cooked dinner.

travelalo...
Halifax
“Just go it is beautiful”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We only left this morning and we are discussing when we could get back to Cyprus and include going back to the yurts, 1 night was not enough

From the moment we arrived we were made very welcome, we had a slight misunderstand I read it was vegan food however it is not they will however cater for your needs. The host looked puzzled and said she'd planned chicken however we could have vegan and we laughed and said whilst we were happy to fit in actually chicken would be lovely. The dinner was delicious we had soup and chicken with a bottle of red wine. The wine beer fridge has to be seen it is very well stocked, everything is on honesty. You can fill your flask of hot water to take to the yurt which we did
Shukra the dog is adorable and sat most of the time with us and Cheeky the cat even helped me find my way back to the yurt when I needed a toilet visit at 1am it was as if I was been guided back bless it

Honestly I can not say anymore than everyone else if you like something a little different just book it as it really is a special place we feel lucky to have spent a short time enjoying

Gunnie44
Paphos, Cyprus
“Fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I recently stayed at the yurts with a couple of friends. We were warmly welcomed by Pawel on arrival and shown where everything was, and how the ‘green’ toilet worked. Our yurt was incredible inside and very comfortable, and the views from our private veranda were superb. We had a scrumptious meal in the evening, which is only €15 extra, and there was plenty of alcohol available on a trust system, payable at the end of your stay. We thoroughly enjoyed the peace and tranquillity if the yurts, and I would definitely recommend a visit.

Mo M
Paphos, Cyprus
“Wonderful people, lovely pets”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We have just returned from a 2 night stay in a yurt (Nasu) and really enjoyed it. Pawel, Sigme, Ella and Sylwa were most welcoming and looked after us so well. Their pets, Shukra (the dog) and Cindy and Squeaky the cats were lovely too. We enjoyed walking with Shukra - or was it the other way round? We had a wonderful time and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

KAREN w
Brimfield, Massachusetts
“Fabulous, tranquil and relaxing”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

What a wonderful experience. The moment we arrived Pawel the owner made us so welcome. He showed us around and explained how things work. It is a super ecco-friendly site which I absolutely loved, but has all the comforts. From comfy beds, steaming hot showers and delicious dinner prepared to order. We had mentioned we would like vegetarian and were served the most sumptuous meal. The fully stocked fridge and bar is a help yourself honour system...prices reasonable and we sat watching the sunset drinking a lovely glass of local wine. It rarely gets bett errr than that. After dinner we got to see the most beautiful star filled sky. You are miles from artificial light so it was just lovely. There is also excellent wifi....even in your own yurt. I highly recommend this.

Angela J
“Yurt hotel cyprus”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Stayed for two night, wasn't enough. The hosts were wonderful the food was delicious and the yurts were clean and set in a beautiful part of cyprus. Can't wait to go back.

Shaun J
“Our own lill piece of heaven!”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

I have never ever wrote a review on this but this place needs one!!!!

I have never been to a place quiet like this one! I have traveled to many places in the world and have done many thing - but this is probably one of my top 5 places i have even been to! To be honest when I first booked this i didn't know what to really expect.I had booked this for me and my partner as a birthday surprise, he had no idea what we were doing or where we were going. when we first arrived we were greeted but Pawel and co. with big hug and friendly welcoming smiles - he took all our bags with out hesitation, ushered us inside the big gates to the yurts.

He introduced himself and welcomed us into his home! This place is truly magical! Set up in the hills and with some spectacular views all around set up in the mountains! it was a over cast day but it just made everything seem a bit more special as the sun was creeping through the clouds. He showed us to our yurt "Nasu" for the evening, from the outside i wasn't expecting much maybe a bed and a few draws and I'm quite a tall guy so i thought i might have to hunch over for the evening to get in and out. But i was wrong again - it was like something out of harry potter - from the outside it looked small but as soon as u walked in it opened up massive king size bed staring at you, beautiful furniture, table chairs, log burner - the detail that Pawel had put into everything, the markings and paintings on each pole, the delicate decoration the skylight. it was just amazing!

Now that was just the inside - all around there were saplings, vegetables, fruit trees, u could see the whole valley from the bed but the most special thing that would loved was the wooden balcony. we just sat there in the
hammock for hours just looking at the views, watching day turn into night. was just pure bliss - I havent felt as relaxed in years! We have both had a busy summer and this is just what we needed. It was so quiet and still all you could hear around you were the bugs and critters. The stars were so beautiful because there was no light apart from the small lill villages further down the valley!

Pawel and co. were just the best hosts - we were able to come and go as we pleased - went for a few walks, loved the fact we could be apart of the communal area if we wished or we could just be by our selves.

We both truly had the best time!! We have post-yurt blues! I have to say i honestly didn't know what i was thinking we were going to get and i was a bit worried because i wasn't sure if my partner would like it but again i was mistaken and extremely surprised!

This place isn't just excellent it was superb, amazing, magical, beautiful, tranquil, a lill piece of heaven!

I would 100000000000% recommend this experience to anyone!!

THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING MEMORY!

Shaun and Che xx

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing