Due to reconstruction in progress in Crowne Plaza during check-in we were moved to Plaza Hotel Andorra using our reservation features including Suite room type. And it was worth visiting Hotel Plaza which is much more looking like 5-star hotel.
- nice and clean junior suite room with all the amenities incl. CD/MP3 player and comfortable bed. Not huge, but enough space for two.
- nice lobby and atmosphere inside the hotel;
- very polite and efficient service by reception staff.
- expensive parking (21.3 EUR per night);
- strange restaurant policy (2 restaurants, one offers only 3-course menu of the day, the second is available only is booked beforehand).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished in 2006, it is located in the midst of the shopping and business area. Its emblematic hall, in warm English style -with Chester-type Edwardian sofas, Paul Smith rugs and Plensa oil paintings- summarises the personality of the flagship of the Plaza Hotels chain. Welcome to the meeting point of the Principality's best society. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Plaza Andorra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Hotel Andorra La Vella
- Hotel Plaza Andorra Andorra La Vella