Hotel Montane
Xalet Besoli(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$42
  • Restaurant
Xalet Verdu Hotel(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
Hotel Crest(Arinsal)
Hotel Solana(Arinsal)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmulled winefree coffeeperfect locationdirectly opposite the gondolathree courseseach mealsteak nighthalf boardski lifthotel offersbus stoppastarestaurant staffbrilliant hotelmountain viewjust arrived backtea and coffee making facilities
Reviewed 23 May 2012

My wife and I have just spent the last week in this superb hotel the staff Matthew and Jose were excellent they cannot be praised enough at all times friendly polite helpful trying in every way to improve our holiday with pieces of everyday advice that made our time there so much better. The food is second to none breakfast being a great selection and a dinner every night was a 3 course meal to die for all made fresh once ordered. All in all I cannot think of a single thing about our stay that could have been improved on.
The hotel is in a superd area just opposite the ski lift with lots of walks close by the rooms are large spotless warm and well appointed
Guys thanks for a fantastic time and we will see you again soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2012

My daughter & I stayed here 12th - 18th March 2012. I booked with Inghams & before booking I read the previous trip advisor reviews but was a bit sceptical as the recent ones were all so good, however, I am pleased to say I have to agree with them.
This hotel offers excellent value and is in a perfect location right opposite the gondola, right in the centre of Arinsal with very friendly, lively bars just up and down the street, a supermarket & pharmacy only100 yards away, Princessa Park spa hotel is just up the road for spa facilities if you want to indulge.
Everyone at the hotel was welcoming, friendly & offered excellent service with a smile. The hotel was very clean & warm, our room was 403, it had a spacious bathroom, plenty of hot water, daily clean towels & room cleaning, a good sized bath & shower, small tv with BBC world news channel, and a terrace looking to the mountain.
I would have awarded 5 stars rather than 4, but I would have liked tea/coffee making facilities in the room so next time I will take a travel kettle. The only other negative was the mattress, it was a bit lumpy and not very comfortable, especially towards the end of the week when I was aching from skiing all day. I do prefer a firm mattress though.
The food was excellent, 3 course dinner each evening with 3 choices for each course. Be warned though, the portion sizes are enormous and both me & my daughter came home a few pounds heavier despite all the skiing activity!! The menus were well thought out and not just skiers stodge.
I will definitely stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: The hotel is in 2 separate buildings, one at the front & one at the back but they are joined & blend together as one. I believe all rooms are front facing.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MisJoules
Reviewed 20 March 2012

A really lovely hotel the food was very very good ,Linda the lady in the resturant was a very pleasant lady and made us feel very welcome the only complaint I would say was the beds they really could do with renewing and having spoken to other guest they all said the same , I would defanately go back next year fantastic location just please could you renew ur beds!!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank mjbatten
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Lovely food, friendly staff and ideal location opposite the gondola. Rooms nice and clean.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Diggerowners
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Myself and a friend have just returned from a week's trip to the Montane hotel in Arinsal and it is really difficult (if not impossible)to find anything negative to say about the hotel and its staff. Our very special thanks go to Griselda and Ana, who were more than helpful and provided a lovely, friendly and personal service. However, we have to say that all employed staff provided a friendly and efficient service throughout the stay. Nothing was too much trouble.

The food was excellent and the all day provision of cakes/biscuits, coffee/tea and gluhwein was a lovely touch - and much welcomed after a day on the slopes!!!!

The location of the hotel is fab, and has to be the best placed hotel in Arinsal - opposite the Gondola and bus stop AND close to all bars and the supermarket.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!