Hotel Spa Princesa Parc
Patagonia Atiram Hotel(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
US$48
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Spa Diana Parc(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotel Crest(Arinsal)
Hotel Solana(Arinsal)
  • Pool
1,740 results
All reviewsbowling alleyprincesa parcthe grillpiano barski holidayevery nighthalf boardbuffet styleall inclusive packageski schoolblock bomelettes and pancakesgames roommain gondolawould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast and dinnervideo games
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have just returned from Andorra and thought I would share my experience on here.
I have been snowboarding 16 years now and visited over 28 different resorts now so this review is based on years of experience.

First impressions of the Princesa Park were very good - beautiful hotel and when you walk in - what a beautiful smell - smells so fresh! The staff were all very pleasant and helpful also.

The room was beautiful, very modern and a lovely view with a stream running past. The only minor negative point is simply that the bathroom didnt match the very modern room (this didnt bother me in the slightest - just an observation)

The hotel has a bowling alley in it which we used - very good and the bar in there not dear at all. The quality of the food was good and great choice but didnt quite match the superb standard of the hotel (not a criticism as it was good)

The hotel has a spa that is absolutely stunning - well worth visiting. The hotel is in a good location about 5 minutes downhill walk to the lifts.

The only negative point is that in an evening at dinner we had to ask many times for drinks to be brought to the table (and wasnt that they were short of waiters as there were a few stood around talking) and had to keep reminding them. One made it clear that he wasnt in a great mood but this is just a minor point in what was a great experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
princesaparc, Manager at Hotel Spa Princesa Parc, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for your kindly comments and your opinion and the full description of the Hotel.

We have a new and spectacular wellness center and we are very happy if you could get relax and enjoy; and also we are pleased if you enjoy with our variety of cocktails and beverages with live music in our bars.

We wish you a pleasant holidays with us in your next visit.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

myself and my partner stayed here in march for our first skiing trip and were not disappointed! we booked through secret escapes on a all inclusive package! on arrival check in was swift and there is a nice bottle of champagne waiting for you and other guests. the all inclusive package consists of buffet breakfast and dinner and drinks (the important bit)! dinner is in the form of vouchers which can be used on the mountain, a tip which we found out a few days on is that you can use the vouchers in the ski areas of Pal and Arcalis where the food is actually better than arinsal. The food was what you expect of buffet style although there is an area where in the morning you can have freshly cooked pancakes / omellettes and different meats and fish in the evening., the hotel seems to have listened to reviews and does now put tags to tell you what food you are looking at. the drinks selection was to be fair the best i have experienced in an all inclusive program. all premium brands with 3 selections of vodka/rum/anything else you would need, on top of that the cocktails are delicious and strong (you have been warned), one strange thing is that you cant get all inclusive drinks from bogarts pub but you can walk 10 metres and get them from the bar opp and walk back in :S The rooms are very nice indeed although we did have some trouble with our toilet breaking and spraying water all over me (added a laugh i suppose) this was quickly sorted, there is also his and hers sinks. the spa is amazing you could spend hours in there! on all inclusive this is free if not its 20 euro per person for 2 hours, be careful though its very bubbly in there i didnt see a step in the pool took a chunk out of my shin and couldnt ski for the last day! (my fault for being a prized idiot!) never had any problems with any staff they were very friendly and talkative. there is 4 bars all with a different feel our favourite was the bowling bar with pool tables and good music! the communal areas are very nice with sofas to relax in. Finally the hotel is in a very good position just a couple of minutes walk to the gondola and bars and resturants Arinsal offers. If i was a beginner skiier i would definately head back here and i would have no hestitation in returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: book a standard luxury room, great room and nothing more needed as you dont spend much time in the room anyway!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adam H

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for your kindly comments and your opinion and the full description of our Hotel, location, services and staff..

Our "All Inclusive" Package is fantastic for all our guests including free facilities for them as wellness and spa center, bowling, pool, and an extensive list of drinks (soft drinks, wine, cocktails and spirits) on our restaurant and different bars.

We are happy if your family and you have enjoyed and got fun! Everyone should enjoy and get relax on their holidays.

We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Andorra,

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I visited the hotel on 16-23rd march with a few friends. This was my first attempt a skiing holiday, although I had lessons prior to going. The hotel was very clean, had a nice smell to it & had a good feel about it. After a lengthy journey to get to the hotel, it was a relief to walk into such a nice place. The people on the desk were friendly & very courteous, which made me feel at home immediately.
After unpacking, we made our way to the restaurant which was a very pleasant place to be. Freshly laid table clothes and well set tables, all performed by people in uniform with gloves on. The wine list was excellent (most of it included in our drinks inclusive package). After eating we made our way through to Bogarts bar (piano bar). Again this was another nice place to sit, chat & have a drink. The music was just background, so not overpowering at all. I cannot fault the hotel at all. Well worthy of its 4 star rating.
The hotel really came into its own when things went wrong for me. I had an accident the second day on the slopes, where I broke both my legs. When I arrived back at the hotel in a taxi from being treated and cast, they quickly arranged for myself and my room mate to be switched to an upgraded room with disabled facilities. They helped in arranging wheel chair hire for me and was constantly printing documents for me, as I was in correspondence with insurance company as to how I would get home. Nothing was too much trouble. After the accident, I couldn't really venture outside of the hotel, but would go to the lobby for the occasional coffee. If one of the hotel staff passed me when I was en route, they would stop what they were doing & push me to the lobby & bring my coffee over. It's the little things (small acts of kindness) that stick in your mind and the experience of how I was treated at the Princesa Parc will last with me for a very long time.
I am sure that I will return to this hotel. It may not be in the ski season (as I believe they are open all year and quite a lot of people go in the summer for walking & just taking in the mountain air) but I will return!
A big thank you to everyone at the Princesa Parc.
What a fantastic hotel, setting and most importantly the staff. 1st class.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 1969paul
princesaparc, Gerente at Hotel Spa Princesa Parc, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all thank you very much for your kindly comments and your opinion, and the full description of our Hotel, location, services and staff.

We will give your congratulations to our staff. Our greatest success is that our customers come back to our Hotel in their visits to Andorra, and we are happy for this.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We booked to come to the Princesa Parc for Snowboxx festival and we were all blown away by the service we received. Our package was all inclusive and I have to say the variety of food, drinks and services included in this made it more than great value for money!

The rooms were all clean and comfortable and they were serviced each day. There are 4 bars available to you within the hotel, 2 of which offer all inclusive, however the pub and the cocktail bar will only serve beer and coffee but will charge for other drinks although they don't seem to mind people taking drinks from other bars through!

The restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and dinner as well as fresh steak and skewers cooked to order at no extra cost, the food was of great quality and I struggle to understand some of the poor reviews that other people have left in this respect, there was a great variety and it was all well made!

The spa is a great addition, it's well equipped and the two ladies on reception were very professional and welcoming. The bowling alley is also a great feature and we spent a lot of time in there!

The only thing I can really fault with this hotel is the attitude of some of the restaurant staff during our stay, unfortunately, it appeared to only be the two waiters who were in charge of greeting and seating people and they seemed to swap roles midweek but still retain a very surly and rude manner, which made us feel sometimes unwelcome and almost guilty for being in the restaurant which isn't acceptable.

This was a real shame because the rest of our stay was fantastic and the bar staff were fantastic and so friendly and accommodating, particularly Pablo and Danny!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for your kindly comments and your opinion. We will take note about your comments to improve in our quality services.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Beautiful! All inclusive 1 week ski holiday, based from this lovely hotel, right next to the main gondola to get up the mountain....excellent. The "All inclusive" is all inclusive, including all meals, spa, sauna and steam rooms! As you are out all day we also were given vouchers for lunchtime meals up the mountain....usable in 3 different locations.....but all just the usual burger/ chips & a drink type of places... none the less, we used all ours.
The hotel? Very friendly atmosphere and good English speaking staff. Very clean & tidy throughout. Three "Bars" to choose from, from a typical pub setting, to a very large lounge open area.
The bedrooms? We heard from other guests, we made friends with, some rooms are a little "Tired"....but ours was very nice. Clean & tidy, a very comfortable bed and lcd tv on the wall. There was kettle and the usual tea/ coffee comodities...we took our own tea bags.
The catering? Again, could not really fault only except fish based food is popular but I dont do fish. The buffet style, we are now all used to, is operated complete with an open grill area. Something different every night with 3 to 5 mains to choose from. Breakfast is also the "As expected" British fry up, cereals and fruits etc.
Overall? Very good. The rooms near "The River" are a little noisy, we heard, if you have the windows open. The location is spot on with plenty of ski shops and bars near by. We had some great evenings getting the Barmen to make us some great cocktails...all free...dangerous, if you ask me hee hee. The winning drink was Podka.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Stay away from the river side, if you like the windows open at night. Corner rooms where a little larger with separate shower/ bathroom, ours was shower over bath. Lift to all floors.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank mjg129

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments and your opinion, and the full description of our Hotel, location, services and staff.

We are so pleased that you enjoy your holidays in Princesa Parc. Our greatest success is that our customers come back to our Hotel in their visits to Andorra, and we are happy for this.