1,850 results
All reviews bowling alley piano bar ski holiday half board every night all inclusive package ski school most nights buffet breakfast and dinner games room main gondola arcade games days skiing great holiday evening meal steam room crystal ski
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely stay at conveniently situated hotel Princesa Parc. Friendly diligent staff, lovely food with great variety, very accommodating towards me as a vegetarian - cooked special veggie meals in addition to the salad buffet etc. Drinks at the restaurant were very reasonably priced too.

Shame you have to pay extra for the spa but it was lovely.

Room wasn't quite as swanky as the pictures led us to believe, but had everything we needed and was clean. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

This is good place to stay in Andorra if you're going on a ski holiday. Very helpful and kind staff. Breakfast was good as well the spa (very simple but ok) its perfect for short days or weekends ski.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I put a lot of research into where to take my 9 year old son on his first Ski holiday. I kept coming back to the Hotel Princessa Parc and Arinsal. I'm so pleased I booked this Hotel as the overall experience was perfect. The staff at the Hotel are not only professional they are friendly as well. They made my son and I very, very welcome. Rooms are perfect, we were in block B 4th floor and had no complaints. Charlie in the restaurant and the 2 chaps in the bar area are great guys so thank you. We stayed all inclusive which worked for us. We enjoyed the food and my son particularly enjoyed the fresh made to order pancakes each morning (with choclate sauce!). We ate out a couple of times but I would do that anyway when staying AI.. The Spa was amazing and we both visited it a couple of times. One of the best parts about this Hotel is the that kids will meet other kids and play in the games area etc therefore parents can relax a bit. I also meet some really nice people/families. The location for the gondola is just a short 5 min walk. I will be booking Hotel Princessa Parc for next February school holiday Ski break! Thank you so much to all at the Hotel for an excellent experience. See you next year! Rob.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rob-M-J
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Stayed all inclusive at the Princesa Parc which included the Louis XV Restaurant, Spa and Cocktail Bar. Service all around the hotel was very good, room was clean and comfortable. The food and service in the Louis XV Restaurant was exceptional and was an added bonus to an excellent trip. Have to mention the staff in the cocktail bar, friendly and entertaining. The hotel is well located for all of the local amenities and the gondola. The resort and ski school were ideal for us as first time skiers, will definitely return to Arinsal and the Princesca Parc in the near future.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

My friend and I visited the hotels spa for a morning to unwind after a previous few days of skiing. The facilities were great, staff were helpful and friendly and we had a truly relaxing time! I would highly recommend it!

Date of stay: March 2017