Hotel Spa Diana Parc(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$175
US$150
US$100
  • Room Service
Xalet Verdu Hotel(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Montane(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Xalet Besoli(Arinsal)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
Hotel Solana(Arinsal)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
1,761 results
All reviewsbowling alleyprincesa parcthe grillpiano barski holidayhalf boardevery nightbuffet styleall inclusive packageski schoolblock bomelettes and pancakesgames roommain gondolavideo gamesbreakfast and dinnerdays skiing
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Comfortable hotel that is in one of the most picturesque resort. Very good amenities, pool table, games room bowling, outside pool etc. Three bar lounges with games available and excellent pricing. All inclusive is available and I would advise taking it if staying longer than two days. Manager at desk was extremely helpful and informative.
We had the dinner buffet the food was awful, tasteless and most of the waiting staff were unhelpful and at times rude pushing past people. Restaurant manager was dismissive of my wifes vegan requirements and was rude. Mixed feelings on having a return visit to this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
princesaparc, Gerente at Hotel Spa Princesa Parc, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear minipops,

I would like to personally thank you, for the trust given to our hotel.

With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest’s satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service.

This comments will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented.

Please receive our most sincere apologies about our restaurant for not having been able to cover your expectations.

We hope you give us a second chance.
Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Well, my trip started off great at Princesa Parc. I dished out 700 dollars to get the full board which includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and spa. Dinner was ok, lunch was dry sandwiches and breakfast was fine. The spa was decent but definitely not what they make it seem. My room was fine, nothing great for a "4-star hotel". Now, onto my stolen items. I had 6 months worth of dailies contacts (I was on a 4-month trip) thrown away, stolen, who knows. I instantly lost $540 dollars and they provided no answers (not to mention 4 days to email back every single time I tried to contact them) and when I made a claim they tried to turn it around on me saying that they trust their employees and I quote "I understand your discomfort at the loss of your glasses, however, our staff will not risk their job in exchange for glasses, which are also a personal and non-transferable element." - Hotel Manager. They made an "investigation" into it and they "trust their housekeeping contractors". They practically mocked me, saying that they will give me 15% off my next stay to compensate for $540 worth of contacts thrown away. This is truly a horrendous establishment that maybe earns a 2-star rating. The management is incredibly unhelpful, the staff is negligent and you will be standing for several minutes until someone helps you. I would not recommend.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ryenmelton
princesaparc, Gerente at Hotel Spa Princesa Parc, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Mrs Melton,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking time to comment on our Hotel and the services rendered, even with the unfortunate title with which it begins. We highly value your opinion for process of continuous improvement and as a base for making our guests stay more enjoyable every time.

At the Hotel Princesa our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we deeply regret when we do not fully achieve this. We are very sorry to know that some aspects regarding the security were not to your total satisfaction. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that we may cause you.

I hope that you will reconsider to stay at our Hotel and look forward to welcoming you personally during your next stay in Andorra.

I would like to end by stating my appreciation for your positive comments regarding our Restaurant, Wellness and Room of the hotel.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Andorra is a superb place for beginners and seasoned winter sports enthusiasts alike. The powder dump has been consistently brilliant for us both years (Jan 2016 / 2017) and the amount of runs across the varied peaks is enough to keep you coming back multiple times. Positives; The Princesa Parc is in an enviable location situated right next to the gondola and the towns handful of bars and restaurants. Great showers, comfy beds, brilliant cleanliness and it's quiet at night. Negatives; The rooms are of modest size and are not set up for winter sports gear, we found ourselves in search of spots to hang kit from as leaving all of the gear in the free locker room was not feasible. The buffet food is bland and lacks variety, worryingly on both trips a number of people suffered with stomach upset which we put down to the grill chef using the same utensils on the raw and cooked meats. Fortunately the small number of eateries in town all offer very tasty food and drink at exceptional value for money. With hindsight the best option would be to go self catering (I'm not sure if this would be available at the Princesa as we travel with the Snowdome through Crystal Ski as part of a group package) and eat out at Bar 360, Ciscos and Quo Bar. The hotels wifi is hit and miss with the passcode changing frequently. This hotel at half board is perfect for families as the food on offer will certainly keep the kids happy and the value for money aspect would be easily achieved. I would recommend this hotel despite its shortcomings as the staff are all very friendly and the location is truly second to none (the 4 hour transfer becomes worth it when you're this close to the action) If they'd have sorted the food options and issues out then this would have easily been a 4 star review following my second stay. The après-ski is limited but the crowds are always full of great people. Give Andorra a try

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
princesaparc, Gerente at Hotel Spa Princesa Parc, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear Chen533,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking time to comment on our Hotel and the services rendered. We highly value your opinion for process of continuous improvement and as a base for making our guests stay more enjoyable every time.

At the Hotel Princesa Parc our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we deeply regret when we do not fully achieve this. We are very sorry to know that some aspects of your stay were not to your total satisfaction. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. You can be assured that I am personally following up on these issues.

I know that the team here is genuinely driven by the wish to create meaningful experiences for all our guests and, once again, I am sorry that we did not achieve this for you.

I look forward to liaising with you in person.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Having read what I considered to be a full range of reviews on this place while on holiday in Pau, my partner and I opted to stay for 3 nights at the Princesca Parc and used it as our base.

Location is just fabulous with great views.

We had booked a double room and ended up with a twin which was promptly changed.

Staff very polite and helpful but we thought thin on the ground, maybe due to low season

The hotel is clean, easy on the eye and was enjoyable to stay in

Along with other reviews, we were surprised that we had to pay to use the spa, on top of treatments we paid for... suggest management looks at that.

Breakfast excellent... no argument

Get a local map, plenty to do. Local bus service - use it

Hotel really well placed for great walking.

On face of it lovely stay but could be much better with a little closer attention by management to clients.

Maybe things better in skiing and summer season

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
princesaparc, Gerente at Hotel Spa Princesa Parc, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Andrew P,

I look forward to welcoming you personally during your next stay.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My impression of this hotel: they have absolutely no consideration for their clients, their only concern seems to try to squeeze more money out of their customers.
I had reserved this hotel well in advance mentioning that that night happened to be our 40th wedding anniversary and requesting that they give us a very nice room. With only 115 guests in the hotel (only 25% full), you think they would have tried to honor this…No, the room was nothing to write home about and when we checked in there was absolutely no mention of anything regarding our anniversary. No interest whatsoever in making this special. We got a small little room and the noise of the water (small stream running parallel to the hotel) was not peaceful it was as if there was an air conditioner running full blast next to the bed. Perhaps all their rooms are the same then again nothing special and too noisy.
I do not know who answers their e-mails but I had also asked about their spa and massages. They sent me an attachment with the full detail of their spa services. The least they could have done is chek when their customers were going to be in the hotel. Nope, never advised us that it would be closed starting Sunday afternoon and all day Monday (we were arriving Sunday late afternoon). You would think that the least they could do is check when their customers have reserved and advise them of the closure of not only their spa services, but also their whirpool/jacuzzi and saunas which we were planning on using.
In the evening we paid 22 euros for the hotel buffet which was far from being special. Asked if we could sit at the front to see outside, no that section was closed….but the restaurant was 90% empty!
Asked for a glass of water, impossible could not get one, I was advised that I had to buy a bottle! Out of principle I said fine, I will go to my room to get my own, I needed water to take vitamins and supplements. When I came back they had brought two glasses of water for my husband and I. The waitress rather than getting the credit for the glasses she had brought went to rudely tell my husband who was at the buffet, that they had made a great exception…and when I returned with my bottled water, she also made a point to come and tell me that it was the exception and that they never give their customers water! How stupid and undiplomatic on her part!
I must however, give credit to Saray at the reception desk who was very helpful and patient explaining to us and showing us the best route for our travels the next day. I must also recognize an older, short man who was serving at breakfast and could not do enough to offer great service.
However, with all the bad I experienced I will not return.
The hotel was almost vacant, we thought it was due to the low season but now I think it might be due to the poor service.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
princesaparc, Gerente at Hotel Spa Princesa Parc, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Dani U,

I read your review with much concern and there are no words to express how sorry I am for the memories and the opinion of Hotel Princesa Parc that you took away with you. I have familiarised myself with what happened and will, of course, reach out to you personally but not before using this post to sincerely apologise to you for all the disappointment we caused you.

We do get it wrong sometimes but there are many more occasions when we get it right and I am confident that this was an isolated incident and not the norm.

I look forward to liaising with you in person.

With all good wishes,