I booked the hotel via HRS and got a very good price. It was advised, that it will be a small room which I would not really mind. Surprising was an empty mini-bar, a desolate pillow and the sink directly in front of the bed. The door to the toilett and shower was a swinging door. For the carpet... don't forget shoes... long time that it has seen any cleaning and don't try to watch out the window - You just see a wall. The lady on the reception was very friendly and helpfull. For one night ok, but not really 4 star... even for small room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the junction of Andorra La Vella and les Escaldes, in the very heart of Andorra, the Hotel Princep is quite possibly the best choice for those who consider the hotel's location the key factor when making a decision. The hotel has 50 double rooms spread over 5 floors, as well as a Japanese UDON restaurant, a meeting room for a maximum of 25 people, free wi-fi access throughout the whole premises, a ski storage area and parking in the hotel's vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Exe Princep Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ahotels Princep Escaldes Engordany
- Exe Princep Hotel Andorra/Escaldes-Engordany