I spent there one week with family and friends, for skiing, in a double room, half board. The hotel is not luxurious, but provides all comfort and fulfils well the expectations. The room was decent size, clean and well serviced. Also very quiet, especially considering that it was facing the busy street (very good noise proofing windows). Buffet breakfast and dinner were more than decent, the menu was changed every evening, the food looked fresh and well prepared (especially if you are into sea food); we did not feel the need of eating outside. The hotel is located more that 500m from the cable car, but offers for free a brilliant service - a 5 mins frequency minibus shuttle, from the basement (where the lockers are located) to the cable car - very convenient, made the difference!
Staff were mostly friendly and willing to provide a good service. Except the ski rental shop staff, which were more concerned to sell us an insurance for the gear and collecting the payment in advance, rather than making us feeling as the ones paying for their salaries!
The hotel charges the access to Spa. Wi-Fi is free in the reception area.
Overall good experience, I recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* mountain hotel, ideal for mountain lovers, families and a relaxing short break. It is situated 300 m away from the biggest ski station in southern Europe, Grandvalira and 18 km from Andorra la Vella with more than 1.500 shops. Hotel has 150 rooms. 76 Premium rooms completely renewed during 2016. All rooms have views onto mountains. Typologies available: double, triple, quadruple and suite. Buffet style restaurant with views onto the mountain and 8 show cooking areas. Lounge Bar with terrace. Mountain Wellness & Spa with dynamic swimming pool, indoor whirlpool, outdoor whirlpool, sauna and hammam. 7 health and beauty treatment cabins. Massage under request. Gym overlooking onto mountains. Kids' Club. Ski Room 100% renovated. Free shuttle to Soldeu ski station during winter. Sports shop with rental and sale. Outside car park and indoor garage. Room service. 24-hour reception. WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Piolets Park & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ahotels Piolets Park Hotel Soldeu
- Ahotels Piolets Park And Spa
- Ahotels Piolets Park Soldeu