We have just returned from a weeks stay. We stayed on the 4th floor with a mountain view. The hotel was very clean and modern.
We used the lockers at the hotel and also the minibus up to and from the gondola most days. They advertised that the bus stopped at 5pm, but as we were in afternoon ski lessons, it was often after 5pm when we needed the bus home, and the minibus drivers were so smiley and helpful, that they came back for us on a few occasions to save us walking with all our ski equipment, especially as we were with 2 children. The bus service goes off from about 11.30am til 2.30pm I think.
The restaurant was clean, well managed and food replenished often. The staff very friendly, especially Leticia. The only negative was that the food was often a little cold, but as it was buffet style, I'm not sure how they could've improved this. The salad bar was the highlight of my meal, lots of choice.
The morning coffee machine was a little temperamental, but the quality of the food and the cleanliness of the restaurant was good.
The spa was lovely, we went as a family after ski school, so it was busy with children, but lots of fun to be had rolling in snow and then getting warm in the outside tub! I also went on a morning and it was quiet with the pool to ourselves for a quiet swim.
The wifi was a problem for me, I couldn't get it to connect all week, but others in our group had no problems at all, so it may have been a problem with my phone.
The kids club was open from 4pm til 10pm, so we were able to have a drink in the bar whilst the kids were playing football or on the wii with the staff.
Our room was spotless, cleaned exceptionally well every day, even when we were leaving later on that night. We had no issues at all.
We've stayed in Soldeu a few times now, and would definitely return.
Great place to relax after a hard days ski!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* mountain hotel, ideal for mountain lovers, families and a relaxing short break. It is situated 300 m away from the biggest ski station in southern Europe, Grandvalira and 18 km from Andorra la Vella with more than 1.500 shops. Hotel has 150 rooms. 76 Premium rooms completely renewed during 2016. All rooms have views onto mountains. Typologies available: double, triple, quadruple and suite. Buffet style restaurant with views onto the mountain and 8 show cooking areas. Lounge Bar with terrace. Mountain Wellness & Spa with dynamic swimming pool, indoor whirlpool, outdoor whirlpool, sauna and hammam. 7 health and beauty treatment cabins. Massage under request. Gym overlooking onto mountains. Kids' Club. Ski Room 100% renovated. Free shuttle to Soldeu ski station during winter. Sports shop with rental and sale. Outside car park and indoor garage. Room service. 24-hour reception. WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Piolets Park & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ahotels Piolets Park And Spa
- Ahotels Piolets Park Hotel Soldeu
- Ahotels Piolets Park Soldeu