“The worst restaurant I have ever visited”
Review of Shangri-La

Shangri-La
Ranked #40 of 51 Restaurants in La Condamine
Tartu
“The worst restaurant I have ever visited”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

It was the first time ever I decided to leave before getting my food. The restaurant was overcrowded and there were only two waitresses working. We waited for our drinks for about 30 minutes and after over an hour of waiting for our meals I decided to ask for check. The waitress then refused to bring it, but when I kept insisting, she finally brought the check, charging us 36 euros for 2 waters, 2 apple juices and a beer (I discovered that after leaving the restaurant). Furthermore, she cursed at me, insulted me and my country (apparently I have to get used to the fact that in a grand and sophisticated country like Monaco you have to wait several hours for food and it is very impolite and rude of me to expect having my meal served quicker than that). I was shocked and so was my family. It was a very unpleasant ending to our nice trip to Monaco. I certainly do not recommend to visit this place.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank caröl e

Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
“Inexpensive food in Monaco”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Hidden away from the harbour front this little place offers friendly service and delightful home made pizza and fresh salads.
An ice cool large beer and an ice tea ,The 30 euro lunch on a sunny day was a bargain in the home of super yachts.

• Visited August 2013
Vantaa, Finland
“Just OK”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

After long day with two flights we just wanted some budget-minded food near the rented apartment. Shangri-La is not that fancy, but swordfish was very good and pizza ok. With tap-lager and quarter of white wine, 34€ was not that bad price.
Friendly service. Heavy rain broke something and some customers had to move other tables, but lady running the business did that fluently.

• Visited November 2011