“Great find thanks to Tripadvisor”
Review of Jade & Jasmin - CLOSED

Jade & Jasmin
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Cuisine Traditionnelle, Gastronomie Vietnamienne
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Great find thanks to Tripadvisor”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Looking for somewhere to eat in Monaco that had good reviews and wasn't going to break the bank. Tripadvisor came up with Jade & Jasmin as an option, and we were not disappointed.

Service was friendly and efficient. Nicely laid out tables, with real napkins. Good view over the harbour.

Food was great quality, arrived quickly after ordering, and the best bit, was that the most expensive thing on the menu was ojnly 20 Euros.

1 Thank Fay_Morgan

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Baden
“Great Food”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were looking for some asian Restaurant and this one strategically located near the Train Station. We didn't have much expectations knowing that asian Food in Europe are always not as good as where it origins. However, this one truly surprised us. We ordered one set plate of the day which cost only 14 euro for main course (sauteed Beef & onion) and drinks; Marinated Beef with fried Rice and Pho. Pho was only average quality, missing some of the herbs and spicyness. Overall, acceptable and value for money.

Cape Town
“Absolutely stunningly delicious!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

This is such a great little find in Monaco. Because of the location I thought prices would be crazy but I had their plate of the day (play du jour) which was Cod in a Basil sauce with a glass of wine - with rice it would have coated 14 euros but I changed mine to delicious sautéed vegetables for an extra 3 euros (on the menu the difference between rice and veg is 4.50). The cod broke away perfectly Andries in my mouth and the veg came nice and crunchy but well cooked in a true Vietnamese style.. I thought this was an absolute bargain for France - and never mind France - MONACO! I wish I had tasted some other stuff but when I come back I will be delighted to try and I didn't see anything that would tell me otherwise, with regards to the other dishes. I'm sure they are just as good of they are of the same calibre.

Service was awesome too!!! Friendly, efficient and informative.

Just great :) I'm glad I sat down here for lunch :)

1 Thank Ashvdh
Bordeaux, France
“Average Vietnamese.”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The food here is acceptable but nothing to write home about. The service is good though and the waiters/resses nice.

Visited February 2013
everywhere
“Lovely”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We are always looking for good food as we work on a cruise ship. Thrilled to find a moderately priced place on the harbour front in Monaco. Excellent service, wonderful Dim Sum(the shrimp balls were lovely) the beef skewer with noodles was so tender and full of flavour I was tempted to order a second one. Then the gift of the vietnamese sake was unforgetable "the single malt of Sake". Thankyou!!

• Visited July 2012