“Must do experience”

US$68.57*
and up
Eze, Monaco, and Monte Carlo Small-Group Sightseeing Tour from Nice
Reviewed 12 October 2013

While travelling on a cruise recently my husband myself and two of our close friends enjoyed a trip ashore to Monte Carlo and had to have coffee and a cake at the Cafe de Paris. What an amazing setting close to the Casino and Hotel de Paris. The coffee and cake was very nice and the waiter was pleasant. The prices are to be expected as the area surrounding is just so wonderful. I am so glad that we had the chance to experience it!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Great view of the Montecarlo Casino, you can spend all day people and car watching, the only major draw back is the cost, €5.50 for a very poor coffee.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

The location is great, this is the reason why I wanted to have lunch there. Service is terrible and the food as well! I didn´t like it at all. When I go back to Monaco I will definitely go to that restaurant again because of its location but probably just order something to drink. :)

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Food was mediocre at best. Service was indifferent. Waiter did not bother even to pour the water into our glasses or to clean the bread crumbs before dessert. Just taking out order appears to be an imposition. The only efficient thing was the bill which came even before we finished our coffee.

2  Thank Sgsynthetic
Reviewed 26 September 2013

great place for a coffee.. if you can get a table ! always crowded and very expensive but the view on the Montecarlo casino worth it ! If if we didn't try it you also can eat.