“Perfect food!”

Sakura
Price range: US$23 - US$47
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fusion restaurant in Monaco. The best dishes of Japanese et French cuisine. Lunch Menu: appetizer/main dish ou main dish/dessert 20€
“Perfect food!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Nice place, a bit squeezed and crowded-small tables :(,an excellent service. The reservation is a must !!! as this is a famous elite diner restaurant, please dress properly, no shorts !

Visited May 2013

Monaco-Ville, Monaco
“GREAT Experience”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Sakura Monaco in my opinion has the best service I experienced in Monaco (in fact in France as a whole as well)

Not to mention great food, an extremely friendly staff, and a pleasant and relaxed seating ambiance. Also the music was so nice I had to ask the waiter if he knew the song playing, he kindly used "shazam" to get it for me.

I recommend it highly to anyone who likes good food.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank AA-AW-90
Seattle, Washington
“Decent Food, Horrible Service”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Solid quality, but sushi at a nice restaurant is always solid. I know I'm in Monte-Carlo, but 6€ for a cup of miso soup that tastes like every miso soup I've had. When we sat down, the waiter basically tossed the menu the walked off for a while. Finally when we were done a waitress asked if we would like dessert, we said no, then we sat there for a while. Usually you get the check when you are done. Our waiter is just standing behind the counter talking about his watch. My wife went up, asked for the check. I had my card out and he did the same as the menu, tossed it and walked away even though my card is sitting there in my hand. Couldn't even wave him down, had to get the waitress, who wasn't ours to finally check out. The male waiter/hostess was pathetic, rude, and caused for an unpleasant meal.

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Low key, but fast and efficient service, and without doubt one of the best sushi platters I have had.

Visited September 2012
Japan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good for lunch”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I only visite lunch time. Moderate price in Monaco. Taste is same as you eat in Japanese.

• Visited August 2012