1,578 results
All reviews crystal bar vistamar restaurant winter garden beautiful hotel de paris belle epoque thermes marins beach club impeccable service star hotel room service old world free access overlooking the harbour small room casino square beautiful room
Reviewed 2 October 2015

I recently stayed here as part of a large corporate group and it really is a luxurious and elegant hotel with stylish rooms, Bvlgari toiletries and all the little touches you need to feel special. Breakfast and all food was excellent and of a very high standard. the terrace is a great area for an afternoon snack or drink or evening nightcap.
The location is good, close to the harbour and boutique shops and walking distance to casino square.
The two downsides to me were that you have to pay for WiFi in bedrooms which is 24 EUR a day - a large amount when you consider the cost of the rooms and also the building works taking place outside. The diggers etc. start at 8am on weekday mornings which isn't great directly outside the window.
However this was a fabulous trip and I wuld definitely return!

Room Tip: Request one overlooking the harbour and away from the building work
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

I am very disappointed with the Hotel Hermitage in Monaco. I am staying now September 29 in room 621. I had a problem with my flight and arrived one day after my booking of 3days. I told the hotel in advance and in an unacceptable manner they refused to make any compensation. here at the hotel i ask again for compensation for my expenses and they denied again because they said I had paid a cheap price (450 euros / day) I will never return to the hotel.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keyton P
Monte-CarloSBM, General Manager at Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

Dear Sir,

We are sincerely sorry to learn that your guest’s overall experience with us was not up to your expectations.
Our guest’s satisfaction represents our main concern and would like to thank you for the time you spent sharing your comments with us.
We have well notice the point you raised regarding compensation, however as precised in our general sales conditions and cancellation policy, our packages can not be partially refunded.
The explanations given should have been more clarified for a better comprehension, which would have avoid your disappointment.
We apologize for this inconvenience and despite your dissatisfaction we hope to welcome you again at the Hotel Hermitage.
In the meantime we remain

Reviewed 29 September 2015

This was our second stay at this beautiful hotel. During this stay I used the large indoor swimming pool and enjoyed relaxing outdoors on the terrace overlooking the water. On our arrival to the Hermitage a large storm hit Monaco so we decided to have room service (first time ever!) omg this is the hotel to have room service in. Table wheeled into room complete with white linen, china, table decoration etc. Food top class. A personal classy restaurant complete with fluffy bathrobes. Expectations exceeded.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Amazing, classy hotel. Very expensive but so worth it. Amazing views of Monaco. Great service. Great rooms. Small special finishing touches that makes your stay great. Like personalised notes and laduree chocolates.
Breakfast option was small and but disappointing but everything else made up for this. Will definitely come back

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2015

The hotel is breathtakingly beautiful both inside and out. It has a magnificent breakfast room including a large sun terrace. All of the hotel staff were outstandingly attentive, friendly and polite. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business