All reviews american bar de paris le grill le louis bar americain alain ducasse restaurant free access beach club iconic hotel casino square people watching old world bucket list room service luxury hotel junior suite sea view
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at De Paris in July. This hotel really deserves it's 5* status. Our seaview room with a balcony was spectacular. Everything I expect from a hotel. Wonderful reception and especially a huge thank you to the Hotel Manager for taking such wonderful care of us. The room was silent, large, modern, luxuriously furnished, and don't get me going on the mattresses and pillows. They are actually so comfortable I ordered the same pillows upon returning home LOL. It is a historical building which has undergone some restoration and redecoration recently. Very beautiful. Perhaps MAGICAL is the most accurate word. I highly recommend this hotel and will certainly be coming back. Cheers.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel and staff are of the highest standard as is the room decor, modern and stylish.

Free access to a shuttle & beach club are nice touches.

A beautiful chocolate cake was presented in room for my wife’s birthday!

Breakfast in La Grill has a breathtaking panoramic view of the ocean.

However, due to the current renovations we had no room view, just scaffolding. The hotel advises you of the renovations but still advertises the room as a city/patio view at the normal rate. (Naughty)

The Americain Bar is one off the bucket list for crazy people watching. (Cringey & Unbelievable)

We really enjoyed our stay

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

It lives up to its stellar reputation. The food, wine and service were impeccable. Try their signature tea and lobster club - best meal I have had in years. Would revisit Monaco just to experience it again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Really liked our suite, spacious and tastefully decorated. In fact the hotel was very pleasing all round. The breakfast choice was second to none, very generous and beautifully presented. I could not fault the pleasant ambiance and friendliness of the staff. On a Sunday the harp player at breakfast was an added bonus.

Whilst the location was very convenient it was as expected close to traffic so be prepared for sound of traffic if the balcony door are open.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I am lucky enough to not be a stranger to chic hotels. I have to admit though this time i was really impressed. The place itself is gorgeous. The room was beautiful and the view of the marina breathtaking, but with so many gorgeous places around the world, it was the details that made the difference. I felt both like a queen and a good friend at the same time. Some of the staff had memorized my name since day one, and took notice of what I normally like for breakfast. Sometimes they would bring me my usual tea before I had to ask them. At the Bar Americain, they knew which wine I loved. Every single one of the people working there are apparently both very happy with their jobs and take pride in them and that reflects to the service we were treated to. Overall, our interactions with everyone, from the front desk people to the lovely consierge, the cleaning team making the room spotless twice a day (and doing so with a smile) and the people tending to the spa facilities were professional and very pleasant. We were there for a week, during 4th of July and we were delighted to discover they did not fail to notice, as we received celebratory cupcakes and a celebration card with small American flags which we really appreciated (my partner is from the USA). Food on its premises is amazing. Le Grill (with the fantastic views and the great risottos), Le Louis XV, Bar Americain. All great. On yet another occasion they sent us a cart of fresh fruit. Service was quick and competent. We felt very welcome and we had a great time at Hotel De Paris. We will be back for another holiday next season.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple