Good comfort room & bed. Functional W.C. with good tub/shower and a slide door to separate toilet+bidet from the rest of w.c. so your partner could not complain with unpleasant smell!
Lobby bar is nice but sometime too noisy for discussions.
Good quality breakfast .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Monte Carlo hotel is a unique four-star luxury convention resort located in the heart of the Principality of Monaco in between the Mediterranean Sea and the legendary Casino. It offers an unique view of the blue horizon, the famous Casino of Monte-Carlo and one of the best views on the Formula 1 circuit, the famous Fairmont hairpin.Spacious, comfortable with private terraces, its 602 rooms and suites decline perfectly the Riviera style.Fine dining at Nobu Fairmont Monte Carlo,amazing cuisine, mixing traditional Japanese dishes and South American spices and aromas; delicious and local Mediterranean cuisine at the Horizon-Deck, Restaurant & Champagne Bar, with breathtaking sea views; and non-stop service in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in front of the Mediterranean Sea at the Saphir 24, lounge & bar, open 24h/7d.Not to be missed, the award-winning 900 sqm Willow Stream Spa bathed by natural light, its ultra-modern Fitness Centre and its all year round heated pool between sea and sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Fairmont Hotel Monte Carlo
- Fairmont Resort Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Monaco