Hotel is modern but room definitely needs refurbishment. Carpet was threadbare and should be replaced. I felt like hotel was riding on block bookings from cruise lines.
Bed was ok, room was small and very noisy ( with window open) at night. Location not prime to downtown area but good to large yacht harbor. Can be very difficult to find if you are driving, even with directions. Be sure to bring a map if you're driving. Restaurant was nice, staff hospitable and food quality was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Rosegarden dedicated to Princess Grace, close to the heliport with easy access to the Old town and the Casino square the Columbus offers 181 rooms including 53 Classic and 100 Deluxes with balcony or terrace - 14 Juniors Suites & 13 Suites Seaview - 1 Top Floor Apartment - Soundproofed and individually controlled air conditioning - Flat Screen TV- international channels Free High speed Wifi access both in rooms and public areas. Parking spaces under the hotel with valet service. Conciergerie - free shuttle bus within Monaco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Columbus Monte-Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Monte-Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Hotel Columbus Monaco
- Columbus Monaco Fontvieille