10 years ago the hotel was a different and better. But the place remains a unique. Birds singing, the sound of the waterfall, blooming roses and mountain peak immersed in the clouds - it's 24 hours a day in front of your window. The real paradise in the middle of the modern city. The bus stop is just around the corner. 5 minutes to large supermarket. Majestic cliffs and port with luxury yachts behind the hotel. You can walk over the raging waves between palm trees and exotic flowers - all close by. There are many wonderful places in Monaco, but this is probably the most calm and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Rosegarden dedicated to Princess Grace, close to the heliport with easy access to the Old town and the Casino square the Columbus offers 181 rooms including 53 Classic and 100 Deluxes with balcony or terrace - 14 Juniors Suites & 13 Suites Seaview - 1 Top Floor Apartment - Soundproofed and individually controlled air conditioning - Flat Screen TV- international channels - Free High speed Wifi access both in rooms and public areas. Conciergerie - free shuttle bus within Monaco. Secured car park with optional valet parking. Parking spaces with charging stations for electric vehicles. Parking rates per car per night: October to April €25 ; May to September €35. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbus Monte-Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Monte-Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Hotel Columbus Monaco
- Columbus Monaco Fontvieille