We went to Monaco for a mini break and got a great deal on this hotel, my boyfriend had been to Monaco before and loved it but it was my first time. Our room was lovely with a big balcony overlooking the Princess Grace garden and with a beautiful view of the mountains, we sat and enjoyed a night cap on the balcony most nights just enjoying the view. The location is perfect for exploring Monaco, we walked everywhere. The bar is chic and enjoyable and the staff were pleasant. Breakfast was fantastic every morning, I would definitely return again. On departure we had a helicopter transfer back to Nice Airport and the helipad is right beside the hotel, altogether a very enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Rosegarden dedicated to Princess Grace, close to the heliport with easy access to the Old town and the Casino square the Columbus offers 181 rooms including 53 Classic and 100 Deluxes with balcony or terrace - 14 Juniors Suites & 13 Suites Seaview - 1 Top Floor Apartment - Soundproofed and individually controlled air conditioning - Flat Screen TV- international channels Free High speed Wifi access both in rooms and public areas. Parking spaces under the hotel with valet service. Conciergerie - Beauty salon and free shuttle bus within Monaco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbus Monte-Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Monte-Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Hotel Columbus Monaco
- Columbus Monaco Fontvieille