Stayed here twice now with my husband for long weekend breaks. The hotel is very modern and the bar and rooms comfortable and stylish. Near helipad pad which is the easiest way to arrive from Nice. Not necessarily nearest to the casino etc, but we never find it difficult to get around as the bus stop is across the road and taxis are plentiful. Both myself and my husband love this boutique hotel and are planning a return visit in september this year. Mini bar expensive (but this is monte-carlo and breakfast lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Rosegarden dedicated to Princess Grace, close to the heliport with easy access to the Old town and the Casino square the Columbus offers 181 rooms including 53 Classic and 100 Deluxes with balcony or terrace - 14 Juniors Suites & 13 Suites Seaview - 1 Top Floor Apartment - Soundproofed and individually controlled air conditioning - Flat Screen TV- international channels - Free High speed Wifi access both in rooms and public areas. Conciergerie - free shuttle bus within Monaco. Secured car park with optional valet parking. Parking spaces with charging stations for electric vehicles. Parking rates per car per night: October to April €25 ; May to September €35. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Columbus Monte-Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Monte-Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Hotel Columbus Monaco
- Columbus Monaco Fontvieille