Loved this resort. Huge,clean and modern rooms and pools (plural) to die for. Views of the mediterrean were spectacular. Liked that it was set away from the hustle of casino square but easy to drive and park or take the bus. Would highly recommend having this resort as a home base. We rented a convertible and explored the Cote d'azur which wad incredible. Ate at Trattoria (Alain Ducasse Italian restaurant) which was good. Only thing we would have liked is to have free wifi (given the price).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort