Very nice hotel. Quite new and spacious rooms with balcony. We had fantastic view from our Seaview room - it was really worth the price. To travel to the city center (Casino , Castle, etc) you have to take a taxi (around 15euro) or a free shuttle bus (but you rarely see them).
The property has a big pool area with outdoor and indoor pools. There are a lot of sunbeds, so there is no rush to get one. There is no access to the sea, but there is a beach club within 5 min walk from the Hotel.The outdoor pool has a sand bottom - which was really nice surprise. There is also a good spa - I do recommend to take a facial there.
The minuses: The food&beverage at the pool area is much more expensive Vs other bars of the hotel and the food selection is quite poor. We did not like like the breakfast either: the selection was not wide, it was not really a 5-star breakfast.
Concierge service is very good - they have organized perfectly my birthday, gave good reco for the restaurants. But we were really surprised to find 100euro on our bill for the concierge service....Normally 5-star hotels this service is complimentary (included in the price of the room),and you just tip a good concierge. But this time we gave big tips to the concierge and then ended up with an additional 100euro on a bill. This was a bit of turn-off.
Overall service is good, restaurant at the hotel serves good selection of food, rooms are very comfortable and we enjoyed the pool area very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort