More like a Sheraton with a nice location. They're not trying to be 5-star, although rates are sky-high in summer. Feels more like a Hyatt in Orange County than the riviera - except for the non-stop show of Ferrari and Rolls Royce outside. Pool is nice, with sandy bottom. Understaffed poolside. Food and drinks are not a value, although room service breakfast was better than average for quality and portions size - although for 35 euros per person, it should be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort