I was there for a conference, but the hotel was amazing! The location is good, concerning that monaco is small, you can do many thing walking! So, the pools the hotel has are very nice, they have a pool that has a sand floor, this is really amaizing! They have a very elegant and relaxint spa (expensive but pretty nice), the food they serve is delicious, the breakfast has many options and the qaulity of the food was great and fresh.
The room is huge, the bed is a dream, the balcony has a view for the whole bay. I really reccomend this hotel for couples and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo