Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort
Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo(Monte-Carlo)
US$613
US$496
1,814 results
All reviewsgin barsandy bottomblue baylagoon poolsea viewhotel shuttlea free shuttle busbeautiful hotelrooms are spaciousmini bargreat facilitiesgreat poolcasino squareour honeymoonbeautiful roomper daynice airport
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The hotel is very nice and the room and bathroom spacious and modern. For the price paid I would have expected something more spectacular. Great pool but way too busy and the staff was not very friendly. Too long wait at the bars, no one seems to pay attention to the customers. No free wifi and Everything is too expensive but probably this is the same in every hotel on Monte Carlo.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights during our European honeymoon. Our room was upgraded from a city view to a sea view and we were welcomed with a bottle of champagne, cookies, and bottled water on the house. There was a gorgeous floral arrangement in our room as well. The bath tub was huge and clean and we had a view of the sea even from the tub!

Naturally things ate expensive in Monte Carlo, but the prices for drinks were insane. 19 euro for a cocktail - eek! I would recommend going to the market by the marina and buying drinks there.

Overall beautiful hotel, great pools, and helpful staff.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank danimcmanus
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for two nights on our honeymoon. Couldn't have been any happier with our choice of resort pic. The room was big and had an amazing view. Very clean, the housekeeping was great, the bathroom was big but our favorite part about the resort was the pools! There are 2 pools. One of them has a sandy bottom which was amazing. Fantastic sun in the pool area and the views are amazing there as well.

The only downside, and first timers to Monaco should know this, is how far away from the rest of Monaco the resort is. If you take a few steps to the right out of the driveway of the resort, you are back in France. They do have a shuttle that brings you to the Casino. If you don't mind walking, you'll be just fine. We took the shuttle and walked many times and it wasn't bad.

All in all, we would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank HowieBantos
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

It was the super weekend spent in Monte Carlo Bay. This hotel is more for family,it is very big. Has its own beach and pool. Breakfast was very different and tasty. I will recommebd this hotel to all my friends and we will be back there the next time staying in Monte Carlo

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very nice Hotel, visited it for a second consequitive year. Spacious, elegant, relatively sophisticated. Hotel's restaurants always marked by high quality cuisine. Сommodious and clean rooms are nicely designed and decorated, well furnished and include everything you might need during your stay. Personnel and consierge service are friendly and willing to help. I also very much liked beautifully landscaped garden and pale sandy(!) bottom lagoon.
The only things I recall I didn't enjoy:
- no free wi-fi available (you will have to pay €10 for 12 hours or €20 for 24 hours);
- when I've tried to use the steam iron it has suddenly smoked and almost inflamed in my hands;

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family