“Best gelato in Monaco”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Cafe
London, United Kingdom
“Best gelato in Monaco”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

So glad we found this place. Regulars at the London branch and somehow their gelato always hits the spot. It is like the best in Italy but without having to travel. Just really good quality, fresh light gelato that never feels heavy. Great to find a real corner of italy in Montecarlo and, finally, some good gelato.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank NinaIG

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Finally the real italian ice cream in Monaco!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I often come to Monaco to visit some friends of mine and we always have the same problem: where can we get a good and proper italian ice cream????finally, we got the answer! Gelatorino.
I know the brand because they already have stores in London, where, when I pass through, I always stop for an AFFOGATO with Gianduja, my favorite!!
In Monaco, they have just opened and they have the same range: coffee products (coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate...) and most of all a creamy, rich and tasty ICE CREAM and served with spatula (no scoops!!!!).
Here in Monaco the place is small, unfortunately they only have stools (in London it is usually bigger), but it is very cosy and the personnel is very gentle. My compliment to the GELATORINO team: keep on going all over the world to bring good italian ice cream!
If you are in Monaco or in London and you look for a good ice cream, you must go there!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Camilla24411
Monaco-Ville, Monaco
“What a surprise !”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I really missed a real gelateria in Monaco, but finally I found it.

The place is beautiful, and people are very friendly.

I tried a cup with hazelnut and pistachio, while my wife got a crepe with chocolate.

Both of them were just delicious.

Amazing gelato, many flavors. I'll surely get back as soon as I'll can.

Totally recommended.