I chose this primarily for price reasons, and was absolutely delighted with what I got.
The location is very convenient, being just a couple of minutes from the train station and afire minute walk down to casino square.
The facilities are impressive for three star hotel. The room was a decent size, the breakfast excellent and the restaurant and bar very good. Free wifi is only available in the bar or lobby, you have to pay for it in the room.
The staff were very helpful.
No doubt there are more glamorous hotels in Monaco, but if you're on any kind of budget this is a really great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel