stayed at the Novotel for three nights. The room was great, clean and tidy. The staff were friendly and very helpful.anything from ordering a taxi to suggesting places to eat and making reservations were no problems.can't comment on the food as we ate out all the time although the menu did look sparse. Breakfast was as you would expect for continental. The only downside which was a little odd was that the cups that were provide for coffe and tae making were paper! The bed was huge, no the bed was massive. As it was our wedding anniversary the hotel even sent up a bottle of champagne, a nice touch we thought!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel