" Oh, wow ! " "wow," and "wow"...
What a," jewel," in the Novotel range. You ," must," stay here... I cannot say it enough.
The hotel is situated, in the principality of, "Monaco," above, in Monte Carlo, near to the infamous ," Casino," and the train station. You could literally walk across the road from the train
station and in two minutes be at the front door. And, is that a," clean," train station? Plus a view...
The manager, and staff, keep," a tight ship," and requests will be answered to your room
usually within a 5 minute time frame. The welcome is fantastic, and the front desk staff are amazingly, courteous and prompt; and something that is very important these days, polite, professional, and, friendly.
The hotel has several rooms, with," fabulous balconies," and ,"excellent views," to both, the hills and the sea/marina. The hotel pool is exceptionally pleasant, and comes complete with a life guard.
Exceptionally clean rooms, with attentive room service staff.
The hotel atmosphere is cordial, and you can certainly enjoy," all," that Monte Carlo can offer.
The, "Cheeseburger," made from ground beef, in the restaurant proved a popular hit, and," other," gourmet delights are available from the Chef.
The décor is contemporary, and convivial. Producing a relaxing reception area. "Just, sit back
and relax... "
There is a gym, and Hamman for the sporty people. 2 internet terminals in the reception area
for the children, or adults.
So, onto breakfast. Hello? "Totally Outstanding." Croissant, bread, juice, coffee, tea, confiture delivered to your room, or eat in the restaurant. Oh, we are back there now...
The parking is astounding, and reasonably priced for ," Monte Carlo," How clean can you get, and with a lift that takes you vitually up to the hotel reception.
Take a walk via the train station. Turn left out of reception and pass the small post box on the wall. Cross the double pedestrian crossing on the road, and go down into the train station. Escalators, a lift, few shops, another escalator, and the cleanest station you may have ever seen. And, one with a view. Walk out the doors, and down past the small pretty church. You are
now in the bay area. Late night minimart, to right. Across the road via the cleanest tunnel that we have ever seen.
The harbour is full of boats,( well that figures,) that are so big, some have three, four, five levels,
and must cost a fortune to run... Well worth a visit. We can all dream ! If, you are lucky to own one of these, then please contact us ,in the hope that you may be willing to give us an insight into your life.
Seriously, they are outstanding...
So, back to the hotel. You can book via the internet, or by telephone. You will not be disappointed.
Trust us, the staff at the," Novotel Monte Carlo," are," formidable," and we will be visiting again
next year without a doubt. Sit back and relax... We did, and what a holiday....
Tell them, that, "David, and his family sent you," because we had a magical time !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel