I stayed for two nights in NovOtel. Our room was very big related to France standards. Two bathrooms in room was perfect. Location was perfect!
BUT breakfast was very expensive and they served nothing! do not ever have your breakfast in hotel.
When we ask for iron service they said "Ok sir" in the telephone and then they sent an iron and an iron board to the room. I think these people misunderstood "iron service". It just made me laugh. We asked for iron service because casinos do not let you in unless you are in formal suites. Because of lack of iron service we went to casino with jeans and shirts and they let us in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, ACCOR, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel