We had a wonderful stay here at the Novotel
Balcony with a pool view.
Rooms were very spacious, I asked for a upgrade, obligatory for a honeymoon! and they obliged with an upgrade to a king size room.
Staff very helpful.
The hotel is very near to the train station so for those getting a train from Niece will have no difficulty finding the hotel once in Monaco, once you leave the station take a left and hotel is about a 5 min walk on the right.
We enjoyed some nice cocktails at the bar and the breakfast each morning was lovely with something for everyone.
we walked daily down the centre and purchased tickets for the open top bus which takes you all over.
This hotel is great for all budgets
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel