This is mid-range "Accor" hotel Frace's most known hotel chain. The hotel has a great view on the harbor o the Principality, is conveniently located near the casino and is mild priced considering that Monte-Carlo is known not to be cheap! It has a not-so-big swimming pool and is ideal for vacationing with kids. Rooms are confirtable, with great (stiff) mattresses. Buffet breakfast is neat, free wi-fi in every room. Also great as a business hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel