We stayed at this property during our vacation. The hotel is quite new and well appointed. It is close and easy walking distance to the railway station even with luggage on wheels. The hotel is close to most main centre attractions. It is up on a hill which gives you great views of part of the harbour looking past the buildings in front of the hotel. We had a room on one of the top levels which I recommend you ask for. Large windows that open up providing a great openness feel. Some rooms have balconies. The room we had was not big, but adequate for two people. The restaurant and bar had good choices and service staff very attentive. We toughly enjoyed staying here and would recommend it to other vacation travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel