My wife and I stayed at this hotel in March 2014.
We found it to be the perfect hotel for our stay.
On our arrival the receptionist speedily dealt with us. But we were sent to a room along a lengthy corridor and I asked the reception to change this, as my wife has a problem walking.
They then gave us a room opposite the lifts and this was very good.
The room was quite large with a bath and a walk in shower. It was kept spotlessly clean during our stay.
The food, both room service and in the restaurant, was superb, the breakfast was to die for and the staff were excellent.
We will certainly use this hotel again if staying in Monte Carlo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel