I was apprehensive at first booking this 3 star hotel, but I am so glad I did book it. Cannot recommend this hotel enough. Being from London I would rate this hotel 4 star with the potential/borderline 5 star rating.
Slight hick-up at the beginning when we checked-in, we was given the wrong room and then was told our room we had booked was sold out. Thankfully Mukty on reception (not too sure of spelling) arranged for us the next day to be moved rooms.
View from room was lovely. Room its self was nice and clean. Little toiletries in bathroom such as cotton bus/cotton wool, nice added touch, as well as coffee machine.
From the cleaners, to waiters, to reception staff, they are very genuine, friendly and polite.
There is no concierge service, but that doesn’t really matter as reception are accommodating and very willing to help with any requests.
Breakfast – food was lovely (nice to sit outside in round the pool area in the morning).
Room service – food was delicious.
Location of hotel was great - it is on a large hill so if you are going out at night ladies, take some flat shoes with you so can walk back up the hill!
The pool was nice and clean, the pool staff very friendly. The hotel provides towels for the sun beds... and if you don’t want to sit directly around the pool, there are sun beds on a grass area which is nice.
Added little touches which were great:
Ice machine on each floor
Shoe shine machine outside lifts
Music dock in room
Cannot fault this hotel at all, and I will defiantly be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel