Novotel Monte Carlo
US$467
US$427
HotelsClick
2,330 results
All reviewstrain stationsofa bedexecutive roomcasino squarefew minutes walknespresso machineswimming poolseparate toiletcentral locationbreakfast was excellentan upgradeport herculegarden viewnice airportyogurtmini bargrand prix
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Our second one to two week visit in three years to this excellent and well run Novotel hotel with most of Monaco within walking distance. Family room with sofa bed is perfect with two kids (age 12 and 14). Highly professional and nice staff. Appreciated restaurang with gluten free alternatives/awareness. We can strongly rekommenderar this hotel and will be back a third time!

Room Tip: Balcony towards outdoor pool area is nice.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
1  Thank EricYOLO
NovotelMonteCarlo, Responsable relations clients at Novotel Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Many thanks for your great review concerning your last stay at the Novotel Monte Carlo. I also thank you for your loyalty and I was pleased to welcome you to our hotel. I really look forward to having you for a third time in Monaco.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was apprehensive at first booking this 3 star hotel, but I am so glad I did book it. Cannot recommend this hotel enough. Being from London I would rate this hotel 4 star with the potential/borderline 5 star rating.

Slight hick-up at the beginning when we checked-in, we was given the wrong room and then was told our room we had booked was sold out. Thankfully Mukty on reception (not too sure of spelling) arranged for us the next day to be moved rooms.

View from room was lovely. Room its self was nice and clean. Little toiletries in bathroom such as cotton bus/cotton wool, nice added touch, as well as coffee machine.

From the cleaners, to waiters, to reception staff, they are very genuine, friendly and polite.

There is no concierge service, but that doesn’t really matter as reception are accommodating and very willing to help with any requests.

Breakfast – food was lovely (nice to sit outside in round the pool area in the morning).
Room service – food was delicious.

Location of hotel was great - it is on a large hill so if you are going out at night ladies, take some flat shoes with you so can walk back up the hill!

The pool was nice and clean, the pool staff very friendly. The hotel provides towels for the sun beds... and if you don’t want to sit directly around the pool, there are sun beds on a grass area which is nice.

Added little touches which were great:
Ice machine on each floor
Shoe shine machine outside lifts
Music dock in room

Cannot fault this hotel at all, and I will defiantly be back again.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for... the higher the room, the better the view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sophie H R

I really want to thank you for your great review concerning your last stay at our hotel in Monaco. I was glad to read that you enjoyed the different services available in the hotel, the attitude of the staff toward you and also the view from the room. Also thank you for rating our hotel 4 star. I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again to Monaco.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Really 3.5 stars. This is not like the UK hotels – much smarter.

Positives – good for the price (Monte Carlo is NOT cheap)/OK for one night for a couple (longer for families)/ wide selection at breakfast (but don’t leave it too late)/friendly and helpful staff/free soft drinks in minibar/safe in room/pool/lots of space to sunbath/free 20 min slots of wi fi in public areas with printers

Negatives – check-in has limited staff, so a long wait is possible/pool can get overrun by screaming kinds/evening food not good/this is a family hotel with some very out of control children/on a steep hill to the harbour- not good if walking is a problem for you

Room Tip: Ask for a harbour view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your detailed review concerning your last stay at the Novotel Monte Carlo. I was pleased to read you enjoyed the safety of our areas and also the different services proposed. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the children in the hotel. I really look forward to welcoming you again in Monaco.

Guest relations manager

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Just stayed here at the end of July and thought it was lovely.
Clean, spacious and accessible to everything.
Hotel staff lovely and friendly and a great centre for chilling out in the lobby.
Not fussed on the food in the restaurant but that's just personal preference.
Recommend staying here for sure... A little expensive but worth it for the comfort and location.

Stayed: July 2014

Many thanks for your comment regarding your last stay at the Novotel Monte-Carlo. I was pleased to read you found the staff friendly and thank you for recommending the other travellers staying in our hotel. I look forward to welcoming you again to Monaco.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel in March 2014.
We found it to be the perfect hotel for our stay.
On our arrival the receptionist speedily dealt with us. But we were sent to a room along a lengthy corridor and I asked the reception to change this, as my wife has a problem walking.
They then gave us a room opposite the lifts and this was very good.
The room was quite large with a bath and a walk in shower. It was kept spotlessly clean during our stay.
The food, both room service and in the restaurant, was superb, the breakfast was to die for and the staff were excellent.
We will certainly use this hotel again if staying in Monte Carlo.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your nice review concerning your stay at the Novotel Monte Carlo. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your room and happy to know you will certainly use our hotel again if staying in Monaco another time.