Spent one night there. Very luxurious (when compared to other Novotel hotels). Very pricy (but ok for Monte-Carlo).
The rooms are spacious with some extras, like balconies, Nespresso coffee-machine etc.
Excellent breakfast, nice swimming pool and great view on Monaco (if you have the right room).
Although it looks like it is located far from the centre, you can use the elevators at the main train station (200 metres from the hotel, turn left when leaving the hotel), which will get you directly to the sea bank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Monte Carlo hotel is situated in the heart of the principality, just a short walk from the train station, the Place du Casino and the Grimaldi Forum. It has 218 rooms (including 10 Junior Suites), some with stunning views over the Rock of Monaco and the sea. It also boasts a restaurant, a bar and 12 rooms for meetings and conferences. The Novotel Monte Carlo is ideal for business travel or weekends in Monaco as a couple or with family. A secure public car park is available (charges apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Novotel Hotel Monte Carlo
- Accor Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Novotel