I really like this hotel for many reasons:
1. Hotel staff: courteous, friendly, helpful.
2. Location: overlooking wineries and in a quiet location.
3. Pool and spa overlooking beautiful countryside.
4. Rooms： spacious clean.
5. Breakfast: buffet, great selection.
My only caveat: no service to the train station. Although I had only one small bag, the hotel did not offer me any means of transportation. I was a little disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on top of a hill overlooking Krems, Steigenberger Hotal and Spa is set in one of Austria's most beautiful regions. With its sun-kissed vineyards, gentle rolling landscapes, and relaxed, laid back culture, there could be no better location to switch off, relax and generally indulge. This country house hotel is a bit of a show off really. With a breath-taking location, four dining venues, an indoor and an outdoor pool, a sauna, a steam room and a beauty centre, it really does have it all. Guests can try a tipple or two on a wine-tasting excursion, walk in the beautiful countryside or simply take in the spectacular view from the hotel's panoramic terrace. The usage of Wifi is free of charge (up to 512 KB/s). High Speed Internet access up to 5MB/s available (fee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Steigenberger Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.