Park Inn by Radisson Linz
US$183
US$102
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Courtyard by Marriott Linz(Linz)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
US$85
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe main shopping streetmodern hotelfree wifibusiness hotelgreat roombusiness tripclose to city centreexcellent staystandard roomroom servicecouple of nightsgood sizecycling tourstayed for nightscomfortable bedsbreakfast buffet islocation is excellent
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I spend 3 nights here on business, already second time staying at this hotel. The room was facing to a quiet park - made me feel very relaxed. Good choice of breakfasts, greatly placed in walking distance to many shops and restaurants, and efficient & friendly service. The rooms are not overly romantic, but again efficient, modern and well equipped. I liked the "open wardrobe", the shower with lots of space to move, and a good working desk.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Was in Linz, Austria for business. The hotel was conviently located, close to shops. The breakfast was convient and one of the best eggs I ever had. Rooms clean and quite. Bartender friendly and everyone was helpful and speaks English.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Nice hotel in the centre of Linz. Good restaurant and would recommend it specially for business or short trips. I stayed recently for 2 nights and enjoyed my stay. Breakfast offer is also quite good. The hotel is just behind Hauptstrasse, the main shopping street and the centre of town with cafes, restaurants and shops in the proximity.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Clean, modern, great, state of the art, cosy, central, good service, excellent breakfast, good fitness, too less newspapers, friendly service people, calm and quiet, internet is not working always properly

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Before you book this hotel through Expedia or any of the other on-line booking agencies, try calling the hotel or just walking in and asking for a room. Expedia wanted $269 a night! No way. I got it for $115. Breakfast is another $16 and parking is $15. Still, I saved by checking with the hotel directly.

Now, the front receptionist was very nice and helpful. They do not have a concierge. They are busy so they won't have time to get you things or tickets to local events. You will have to do that yourself. The room was nice, clean, spacious and modern. Free Wifi, but I was at the end of one hall, so it was difficult to connect. Better in the lobby, but still everything was very good. I did not try breakfast. It appeared good, but was overpriced for my tastes. Check out was easy and the car is located in a garage downstairs. Be prepared to pay 15 euro for parking, but there is no parking on the street! Believe me, I tried to find a space. Overall, I would give this hotel 4 stars for its clean, bright, attractive appearance and the same stars for its staff who were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business