“Paella by guest Chef from Spain was excellent”
Review of Las Tapas - CLOSED

Las Tapas
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Innere Stadt
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We went there because I miss Paella that I ate in Spain. We were lucky that they had a guest Chef from Madrid. We ordered Paella set for two which came with appetizer from Chef. It was something like seafood salad and it was totally delicious!

Reviewed 5 August 2009

We've been today to Tapas,....
after not having really that much time, we ordered two menu suggestions of the day.
After 20min the waiter asked us again what we'd really ordered and they are apologizing that they "forgot" the order.
Typical small town restaurant atmosphere, without professional gastronomic touch, we have had the very impressions the guests are here really not that important.
An absolut no go.

Reviewed 18 January 2009

If you're expectin genuine Spanish tapas... this is the wrong place... the tapas seem to be adapted to local taste, and bear no resemblence whatsoever to what they should be

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
eemnes
Reviewed 6 May 2008

very nice atmosphere

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 March 2008

I've had good and I've had bad here. Not one of my favs.