“Romantic Classic lovely and classy!”
Review of Parkhotel Graz

Parkhotel Graz
Ranked #10 of 75 Hotels in Graz
Thessaloniki, Greece
“Romantic Classic lovely and classy!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The loveliest hotel I've been to. Reminds of a movie. Everything is excellent in detail, as if in a well directed English movie. Clean, Spacious rooms, Luxurious details, and yet very friendly! The hotel smells amazing as well, a very particular one ( I think it is this aloe smell of their soaps but it floats on the air as well)! The position is so lovely seeing the tram passing by and they have a beautiful garden as well with a nice coffee shop and restaurant! The breakfast is so quality and rich! Amazing Austrian and central European brioches and like goods. Warm cozy refurbished luxury of an older classy era, yet very fresh!

Room Tip: Sorry I clicked the kids activities.. I have no idea about it we did not have kids..!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Korean first
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 25 April 2014

As every year, we (my wife and me) travel to some EU city or town to spend Easter weekend and learn more about Europe. We were first time in Graz and Romatik Parkhotel is in our opinion great place to discover city of Graz. We traveled by car, so first thing we appreciate is accessible and easy hotel parking. Registration was pleasant, we got first advice what to do in Graz, together with map and list of most important sites. We have 2 rooms and both were great, 507 particularly. Hotel is in easy walking distance to city historical center. We also enjoyed Graz botanical garden which is about 20-30 minutes walking from the hotel. Breakfast were good. Lunch, too. Only small issue was shower in room 506, which could not be fully switched of. But it was great stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Torquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I just stayed 2 nights there, on my annual visit to the University. A year on, I was very impressed by the refurbished room I had, which certainly was a far cry from the room I had in 2010, which was in bad need of a refurb, with tired carpets and very old-fahioned furniture that just didn't do such a fine establishment any justice.
The refurbished room I had, on the third floor, had obviously been done on a generous budget, especially as regards the bathroom, which was magnificent. Its main feathure was one of the these more and more found walk in showers with huge overhead shower head. When I was in Isatnbul 3 months ago, the shower they had there was identical! Lovely although I have to admit that, when I travel, especiallly on business, I do love a realxing soak in the bath...
Many thanks indeed for the great stay (too short!), great service and the great value for money. I look forward to staying with you again when I next visit the University, in December.

Room Tip: Ask whether the bathroom is with bath or shower... and eat out! Nothing wrong with the food there bu...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Kensington, Maryland
Reviewed 19 December 2013

In October after visiting Vienna and on our way to Italy, we stopped in Graz, a lovely city. After we arrived at the hotel's desk, we were shown to our small room on the second floor overlooking another room. In corresponding with the hotel I had asked for a large room and had been dissuaded, so we went back to the desk and the clerk kindly moved us to the new building across the street to an apartment with a bedroom, living room, and kitchen with floor to ceiling glass windows--what we had requested originally. Since it rained for the three days during our visit, we were unable to use the narrow but nice porch surrounding the room overlooking the river. The rooms were clean, furnished well, and the linens were sparkling. Our rental car was housed is their unusual garage. The breakfast included in the price was excellent. We loved the spaciousness of the flat, being able to self-park the car, good breakfast and appreciated the help provided by the kind staff.

Room Tip: The hotel is located on a one-way street and somewhat hard to find. Make sure you ask for help parki...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

I was booked in here for a conference taking place at the Univeristy. I did not know what to expect but was very pleased with the hotel. The room was well appointed, if a little dated, but it was very comfortable, very clean and overall a high standard. The beds were the most comfortable beds I have slept in at a hotel for a while. Breakfast was good and dining in the outside courtyard for lunch was very good indeed. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful - even with my very bad German. Would recommend.

Stayed April 2013
1 Thank drjdgoodwin
Mantova
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Nice place, with very nice garden-restaurant. Small spa. Completely renovated. I tried several luxury Hotels in Graz but it was always a horrible experience and big disappointment: quite expensive and very low standards. I finally found this one and was quite satisfied, it's my favourite choice in Graz. it's also close to the city garden, ideal for jogging. Calm and quite location but unfortunately 15 minutes from city centre.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business

Staff:Professional ,very friendly ,polit
Location: acceptable
Breakfast: standard
Check-in &check out: fast

Room Tip: rooms with garden view is recommended
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo